Status
Not open for further replies.

tdsii

Banned
Banned
Am seeking for an anime script can be already made before with few tweaks.

The interface should be eye candy and lightweight.
search is auto complete ajax.
posts should be really well organized for multiple mirrors (each on tab)
description about the anime as well as technical details
thumbnail and screenshots
comments section without registration

concept can be taken from here: www.hotfile123.com

tell me who can do those and more and how much you ask for it.

4 comments
wow seeing an anime fan really makes me happy
Letme shoe you something, I have this wordpress theme I bought for my anime download site with all features in mind like you have and it has almost all of them
http://seismic.since83.com/

But I am not using it anymore or ever did actually as I went for simplicity of WP so if you want I can sell you the whole acc and this unused theme for $25 :)

BTW Wanna partnership in AnimeOut Network ?

i have 6TB of anime from all groups and rips. i compare anime frame by frame and select the best rip/dual audio. i have the most comprehensive collection on the internet. i thought it is time to share them with the world.

the theme is very nice but i dislike the left side bar as well as the slow loading.
is seismic theme 1.3 the latest version?

site wont see light before months, not before its perfect.

edit: the theme lacks search box which is the most important feature of all!

Last edited:
I think since 83 was releasing a 1.4 which is free to upgrade and search box can be added manually, btw I even have a custom WP instant searchbox plugin I got made (which works same as google) in which you start typing and it will search for site for related keywords and show all possible result suggestions

Also, so you are a anime reuploader/mirrorer ?
I am gonna start some huge Projects as a part and side project of AnimeOut Network including the following

Online Manga Reading Site with huge manga library (In Work and will be done in 1 week)
A Online Legal Anime Discussion Community Forums (Animebb.net currently under rennovation)
A Encoded Hentai Download Site (On Hold)
A Anime Streaming site (On Hold)
A Hentai Streaming site (On Hold)

What do you plan to start and what are your plans on your site ?
Maybe if some of our ideas match, we might be able to start a project together

Currently my site is animeout.com and animebb.net

i am an anime collector only. esp for old animes. i wait until they remaster the anime and english version is up. then download all kinds of rips groups do for the anime. i compare then frame by frame, cut or not. the color contrast. even if some of the image is trimmed just to make it widescreen. i pay attension for all those details and decide on the best version to keep it.

so basically my anime site will contact the BEST quality they might ever find on the internet.

site will be done in several sections (TV/OVA/Movie/ONA/Manga)
i still don't know how i will organize in case of TV and one OVA for the TV show. make them separate posts or all in all?

i wont be posting on going releases,only completed only. _|_ for beech and naruto fans (am one though) lol.

and yeah i am downloading naruto 60mb version off your site.

cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back