AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please reduce the waiting time between two downloads. Currently it is set at 8 hours, please reduce it to 30 min or 1 hour(max).

what 8 hours o_0 you joke... !!! he said that is free service no require premium !!!
it's impossible to have 1$ if you wait 8 hours per download in day lol
I started to upload !!! I think is better to stop and turn page

ifet.png

Anyone know what is happening...? not able to upload files from zoom files uploader or site uploader....

My username: FastLinks
dear admin check my account to able to work with your host otherwise i have to move...

ifet.png

Anyone know what is happening...? not able to upload files from zoom files uploader or site uploader....

My username: FastLinks
dear admin check my account to able to work with your host otherwise i have to move...

I wanted to try this filehost but can't upload anything nirafile and anafile are the same with this bug

admin , honestly the idea of " Download With AnaFile Downloader " is very very bad
please remove because many downloads will not see it and after downloading they will it was a scam or a virus !!
please please remove it

admin , honestly the idea of "Download With AnaFile Downloader " is very very bad
please remove because many downloads will not see it and after downloading they will it was a scam or a virus !!
please please remove it
Almost every host now has this option. Downloaders should also wake up ;)

admin , honestly the idea of "Download With AnaFile Downloader " is very very bad
please please remove it
Almost every host now has this option. Downloaders should also wake up ;)

fede.97 is right the filehosts are in titled to earn as well for the services they offer, and how is using a DM scam? i used to distribute my themes with a DM and their is no scam in that, just annoying offers that the users can reject if they wish to do so, anafile is nothing different than other filehost who distribute files through DM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back