AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can i have a test account? 46$ per month Dedicated Ram: 1024 Hdd: 130 gig Bw: Unlimited (unmeterd, download and upload as much as you can) OS: winserver 2003, XP, CentOS. (+remote desktop)

Hi can i have a test account? 46$ per month Dedicated Ram: 1024 Hdd: 130 gig Bw: Unlimited (unmeterd, download and upload as much as you can) OS: winserver 2003, XP, CentOS. (+remote desktop)

Your test account is available, can you get online in yahoo or google? I cant send pm, you need more post to be able to receive PMs :P

To those who use 36$ plan:
Is Unraring taking you long time for you? For me sometimes it goes fast, sometimes slow.

Im not sure what is the problem. I contacted m107 yesterday and he fixed it for me. Now its slow again. Maybe it has something to do with the programs I installed. So I want to know whether this happens to other people or just me.
'
Yes, It also happen to me! I'm in the same problem like yours.
I just install IDM and Filezilla.

Any recommend to fix this?? <_<

payment send, thanks for 46$ per month Dedicated Ram: 1024 Hdd: 130 gig Bw: Unlimited (unmeterd, download and upload as much as you can) OS: winserver 2003, XP, CentOS. (+remote desktop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back