AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aminserve 2 Week Review

2 Week Update:
So I've been on Aminserve for about 2 weeks now and I love the service so much, I had to post an update to share my experiences with them so far.

First, My plan:
UK 2048 (w/ double CPU bonus from a promo in December)

Archiving:
2dSYC.png

Archive speeds are great. Using "Store" as the compression method, it takes about 15 seconds for me to archive 1GB. This is a lot faster than some of the other VPS/RDPs I've used.

Extracting:
uEVS8.png

Extracting is even faster. Here is a screenshot of me extracting the RAR file I archived in the first screenshot.

Download/Upload Speeds:
2416910007.png

Here is a speed test I ran within the last 10 minutes. Past tests with higher pings showed about 120mbps Download / 80mbps Upload, but this screenshot shows it at its best (as far as I've seen so far)

Support:

Whenever I've needed a system reboot (because I installed or ran something that froze my system completely), they have been very prompt in answering my support tickets. Here are some examples:

Concerning VPS Reboot:
Ticket Sent: 21/12/2012 07:40
Ticket Answered: 21/12/2012 07:43

Question about services available:
Ticket Sent: 14/12/2012 19:11
Ticket Answered: 14/12/2012 19:12

If you see something you like here, I highly suggest you at least give it a shot. I'm having a blast on my VPS and will continue to use it for as long as I can!

Last edited:
May I kindly request the discount coupon code for UK vps so that i get it for $8.

Is double cpu and double hdd still valid? If so i will order one immediately that too.

Thanks and regards.

hi bro can i have a coupon for the usa plan also?
Can I please get the 10% off recurring coupon? My ticket no. is 527795.
I thin you are using your VPS atm :) , please let me know if you required anything.

after completing the detail and adding a coupon ,my total to paid is
Total Due Today: $11.69 USD..how do i get it for 8$?
8$ is for 256 plan which is not in stock, but I can help you to take 256mg plan for 3 months, kindly pm me.

Any coupons for Czech VPSs? Thanks
Sure, which plan are you interested in?

Looks awesome, but you need more payment options, in specific PAYZA.
It will be added soon :smokin:

May I kindly request the discount coupon code for UK vps so that i get it for $8.

Is double cpu and double hdd still valid? If so i will order one immediately that too.

Thanks and regards.

Yeah, you can have double CPU or HDD , read more here:
http://aminserve.com/news/promo-for-uk1024-and-above-plans/

2 Week Update:
So I've been on Aminserve for about 2 weeks now and I love the service so much, I had to post an update to share my experiences with them so far.

First, My plan:
UK 2048 (w/ double CPU bonus from a promo in December)

Archiving:
2dSYC.png

Archive speeds are great. Using "Store" as the compression method, it takes about 15 seconds for me to archive 1GB. This is a lot faster than some of the other VPS/RDPs I've used.

Extracting:
uEVS8.png

Extracting is even faster. Here is a screenshot of me extracting the RAR file I archived in the first screenshot.

Download/Upload Speeds:
2416910007.png

Here is a speed test I ran within the last 10 minutes. Past tests with higher pings showed about 120mbps Download / 80mbps Upload, but this screenshot shows it at its best (as far as I've seen so far)

Support:

Whenever I've needed a system reboot (because I installed or ran something that froze my system completely), they have been very prompt in answering my support tickets. Here are some examples:

Concerning VPS Reboot:
Ticket Sent: 21/12/2012 07:40
Ticket Answered: 21/12/2012 07:43

Question about services available:
Ticket Sent: 14/12/2012 19:11
Ticket Answered: 14/12/2012 19:12

If you see something you like here, I highly suggest you at least give it a shot. I'm having a blast on my VPS and will continue to use it for as long as I can!

Thank darkeggo, I think you have got a nice offer for Windows VPS from AMinServe.com , please let me know if you need anything =P~

@OP, mind to update the main thread with latest prices? It seems to be marginally different, comparing to your prices on your website.
Please update it on this thread aswell.
Also, you're not allowed to have more than 5 testimonials/reviews in the thread, remove the extra reviews.

I'am interested to move my site to your host, but in europe node what vps is more reliable to download/upload file? I use actualy 5gb of for private cloud from italy any suggestion? Thanks m107 :)

can i get a coupon please?
Sure, which plan are you interested in?

Hi
Can I get any discount coupon for czech VPS. Thanx a lot. :)
You have it already in your ticket ;)

I'am interested to move my site to your host, but in europe node what vps is more reliable to download/upload file? I use actualy 5gb of for private cloud from italy any suggestion? Thanks m107 :)
Our new CZ would be the best choice for you.

Do you have any VPS for encoding?
I need good CPU and 1Gbps line. Please offer me some good packages I can have a look.
Thanks.
Please shoot me a pm, we will discuss there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back