AllUWant4.com (Want Reviews Plz) Photoshop Tutorials Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutost

Site Type : Photoshop Tutorials & Resources
Name : All U Want 4 - Photoshop Tutorials, Resources, 3d Text Effects..
URL : http://alluwant4.com
Site Made With : Datalife Engine 7.3
-------
Want Reviews to make it more Perfect !
EDIT :
New Customized Skin Made !
Now please review on the new skin and say what more can I do to make it perfect

Thankyou !

24 comments
its a nice site with lots of kewl feature but it would be better if u classify also on the basis of software like photoshop or illustrator etc ...as i am a noob in photoshop and effect i tried to do didn work on photoshop :D

lol
those Tutorials are based on Photoshop on CS 3 & CS 4
My frnd personally tries those Tutorials and then he posts it :p
U can ask him
Register there and PM 'admin' there ;)
he will show you how to do it :)
----
Thnx for reviews

Sorta ironic....for being a photoshop tutorial site, it looks like the theme was created under GIMP. The layout is a huge turnoff.

There are basically 3 colors in the entire theme... Blue, White and Black.
This is not a bad thing, but in your case, nothing stands out.
What I see when I look at your skin is the same smiley face used way too many times in the logo. There is also just a solid blue to white transition in everything.
The skin has potential, it is simple...but you really need to do something about your header/logo.

hmm....
Thanks for the Geniune Review, I'm learning photoshop and as I correct my self, I will soon make a Drastastic & Excellent Logo. Thankyou.

that layout is the only problem..its very unprofessional for a gfx site , the text is all jaggy n the other part looks very low quality didnt even bother to browse the content after looking at that layout

that layout is the only problem..its very unprofessional for a gfx site , the text is all jaggy n the other part looks very low quality didnt even bother to browse the content after looking at that layout

Ok,
thanks for the review.
About the Template:
There are very rare Templates of Datalife Engine on the Net.
I tried to make my own, but I screwed up all. Its too hard to code a full DLE Template. Else I have to Pay to a Designer for that.
Thank You,

Kind Regards,
Plutost

we only post the content which photoshop learners like.there are very less skins for DLE, this is the only skin which is bright and clean.or elz we have to pay a designer to get a good skin.our site is new and we r working on content.thanks for the Reviews

we only post the content which photoshop learners like.there are very less skins for DLE, this is the only skin which is bright and clean.or elz we have to pay a designer to get a good skin.our site is new and we r working on content.thanks for the Reviews

Yes +1 to Zenith's reply :)
As he said, there are very few DLE Skins, and we are trying to customize it.
We have added our own customized Navbar which is made from Photoshop. Slowly we will change the whole site.
Thankyou all for the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back