AllMyVideos.net - $50USD / 10000 views ! Earn money sharing videos !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it that the paypal option was removed or what happened? the only have payoneer which is not adding allmyvideos as a funding source and swift..

Paypal is there under its assumed name of Payola...

Payoneer isn't actually Payoneer like the Payoneer you can set up for Vodlocker. It's just the Payoneer debit card or credit card or something like that. Not the account itself.

Is it that the paypal option was removed or what happened? the only have payoneer which is not adding allmyvideos as a funding source and swift..

Paypal is there under its assumed name of Payola...

Payoneer isn't actually Payoneer like the Payoneer you can set up for Vodlocker. It's just the Payoneer debit card or credit card or something like that. Not the account itself.

Thank you bro.. And how long do they take to pay after payout request?

Thank you bro.. And how long do they take to pay after payout request?

It's really varied. From a couple of weeks to around a month. If I haven't received it in two weeks, I start to pester them until they do. Also, they take a percentage off the top -- I think it's 2% -- and Paypal takes nothing. They call it a bulk payment or something. It ends up working out better than getting it all from Allmyvideos and then having Paypal take its cut.

As an update, I was paid today from Allmyvideos, so that was about a week. And the 2% fee I spoke of is called a "MassPay fee." It's the only fee on the money, meaning zero is deducted by Paypal.

Last edited:
Mail from allmyvideos
Dear Allmyvideos User,
We are sorry to inform everyone that effective October 23/2016 Allmyvideos.net will stop accepting
new uploads and the site will close fully at the end of the month. We would like to thank all our
loyal users and uploaders for their service over the last 5 years. Please use this time to backup
any files from your accounts that you would like to save because once the site shutdowns there will be
no access to any of the videos any longer.

Thank you,
Allmyvideos Team

of Course all payment under 100$ will be lost forever :(

Yes, I got the e-mail now. I e-mailed them back to ask if they're going to drop that $100 threshold on both AMV and Vidspot (because that obviously affects Vidspot too) so that I can cash out. I love how they "thank" us LOL. Just awful and dishonest if they don't pay up.

Yes indeed, hope they will pay, but the way they have wrote the e-mail , I guess not :(

Did you e-mail them back and say they should remove that $100 threshold? I have contact@allmyvideos.net from some time ago, so I used that. The one they used to send the notice was one of those no reply e-mail addresses. Also, on their support portal the link to login isn't active any longer. I'm sure I'm luckier than some, because I cashed out with them somewhat recently, so on AMV they don't owe me close to $100. On Vidspot it's more, but still not close to $100. I feel most sorry for anyone who's almost at $100 or who's cashed out already and hasn't received payment yet. Anyway, maybe by some miracle they'll do the right thing.

Guys I don't want to panic, but I have pending payout on Allmyvideos since August 14th. 120 bucks precisely and I already sent like 6 emails, asking about the payment and about not working premium features on my account which was supposed to be premium but it's not even tho I paid for 3 months. So this is my experience. I removed all files from that host over a month ago cause I didn't want to generate any profit for people who ignore me. I hope most of you will have better luck and get at least some part of money. Good luck to all of you.

Guys I don't want to panic, but I have pending payout on Allmyvideos since August 14th. 120 bucks precisely and I already sent like 6 emails, asking about the payment and about not working premium features on my account which was supposed to be premium but it's not even tho I paid for 3 months. So this is my experience. I removed all files from that host over a month ago cause I didn't want to generate any profit for people who ignore me. I hope most of you will have better luck and get at least some part of money. Good luck to all of you.

Wow! That really sucks.

As I suspected, Vidspot is doing the same thing as Allmyvideos. I received a similar message earlier today saying that Vidspot is also gone at the end of the month. For anyone who wants to contact either Allmyvideos or Vidspot to voice displeasure and wants an actual e-mail address to do it, I think contact@allmyvideos.net and contact@vidspot.net are both valid still. I can't be 100% certain, but I e-mailed both and neither has been returned as undeliverable.

Yes, I got the e-mail now. I e-mailed them back to ask if they're going to drop that $100 threshold on both AMV and Vidspot (because that obviously affects Vidspot too) so that I can cash out. I love how they "thank" us LOL. Just awful and dishonest if they don't pay up.

I noticed that they changed the minimal payout to 30$. Do you see this in your profile?

I noticed that they changed the minimal payout to 30$. Do you see this in your profile?

Yes, I have that too! That's good news for some. I cashed out not so long ago (thank goodness) and don't have quite $30 yet But I do for Vidspot. So I hope they change it there too. Anyway I'm happy that many will still be able to cash out on AMV though. :-)

I e-mailed them again and asked that they should do the same on Vidspot. I actually asked that they make the pay threshold lower altogether and on both. If they're acknowledging that they owe the money, why lower it just to $30? They owe what they owe. Anyway, I doubt it will do any good, but I thought I'd try.

Last edited:
I asked them to lower via email cannot believe that they did it because I asked probably many other people asked too but just after I asked they replied with we will lower min. payout.
Very nice of them

I asked them to lower via email cannot believe that they did it because I asked probably many other people asked too but just after I asked they replied with we will lower min. payout.
Very nice of them

Well certainly ethical, that's for sure. I just hope they'll do it for Vidspot. Maybe write them about Vidspot. :-) I actually also asked that they put the two together and let people cash out on Allmyvideos for both. That seems like a long shot. I know that had that high threshold, but I always liked this host. I'm sorry about them going belly up. But I'll still be annoyed if I have to leave my Vidspot money on the table.

I was so shocked because I received a payment that covered both Allmyvideos and Vidspot, so we're square! It's kind of shocking because I couldn't cash out on either because I had less than $30 on Allmyvideos and less than $100 on Vidspot. But this morning I got all the money they owed me. Any other hosts that went belly up in the past just kept my money, so this was certainly a new experience for me. I guess they actually paid attention to my e-mail asking them to do it. Anyway, kudos to them for doing the right thing in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back