AllMyVideos.net - $50USD / 10000 views ! Earn money sharing videos !

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops.Minimum payout is 100 USD :facepalm: and selection of payment methods are not good :facepalm:

Last edited:
Reasons why hosts set a high payout:
1 - They hope uploaders will give up before the amount is reached.
2 - It takes quite a quite a while for most to reach the high payout. And if they do, it's better for the host they find the host not paying after $100 then $2.

Always be careful for such hosts. There is no reason to put it so high for uploaders.

However, allmyvideos.net has good connectivity and their ads are easy to close. So pretty good for your visitors,

Last edited:
I can only say that allmyvideos has always paid me and I received a payment today. And I've received others. I'm not happy about the $100 threshold, but at least they've paid. In my experience too, they'll also upgrade you to premium if you ask them nicely. And they're one of the few hosts I use that still uses Paypal. At least so far...

I can only say that allmyvideos has always paid me and I received a payment today. And I've received others. I'm not happy about the $100 threshold, but at least they've paid. In my experience too, they'll also upgrade you to premium if you ask them nicely. And they're one of the few hosts I use that still uses Paypal. At least so far...

It is a good news. But I gave up on them. Anyway It is good to here that they are paying for there users.

Still hope that they will bring down the min pay up to 10$ as many others services do.

is "Payola" for paypal payment info?

allmyvideos higher rates than streamin.to??

That depends on your country. Some are higher, some not. I like both hosts. But my judgement is only based on if they pay me. And both have up to now. Many don't like Allmyvideos because there's a $100 threshold to cash out, like on its sister site Vidspot.

ye pretty much, just was thinkin of usin them,at 1 stage i was makin 30$ in 1 day wit streamin with a certain amount of view & $14 only with same views with vodlocker

Is anyone else having trouble uploading to Allmyvideos? I can't upload or copy either. It's been like that for me for about a day. I notice some uploaders have been able to make Allmyvideos links today, while others who normally make them don't have them. So I don't know if it's just me or if it's many people. The message I get says:

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back