AllMyVideos.net - $50USD / 10000 views ! Earn money sharing videos !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrigoo24

What is AllMyVideos?
AllMyVideos.net is a free media storage service. Users can upload large video files in one click and make them available to friends and family.

You can register here -> Register new account

The minimum payout is 20USD.

allmyvideos.jpg

One payout:

pago.jpg

If you have an allmyvideos link video, you can copy this link and import to your account to begin sharing to your friends and your website ! :P
If you want to know where you can share your links, just send MP.

Last edited:
61 comments
Hi
I have just created a allmyvideos account. I see that there's a limit of 50GB on free accounts. Can you give me premium or increase my account size limit? 50GB is nothing to serious uploaders. My username on allmyvideos is wolverine0.

What is AllMyVideos?
AllMyVideos.net is a free media storage service. Users can upload large video files in one click and make them available to friends and family.

allmyvideos.jpg

One payout:

pago.jpg

If you have an allmyvideos link video, you can copy this link and import to your account to begin sharing to your friends and your website ! :P

You are allmyvideos owner?

What is AllMyVideos?

allmyvideos.jpg

One payout:

pago.jpg

You are allmyvideos owner?

One of them :) We are going to check to add new countries to Tier 2 !

Have the payouts for end of August been processed? I requested on the 16th and my username is the same here and there. It's my first payout.

I've two queries ---

1> You wrote minimum payout is $20 but on website I can see $200
2> You wrote and added a proof that we can get payout through PayPal --- but on website I can not find any PayPal option.

I register to tell that allmyvideos.net is a SCAM.They do not pay. They pay before but now they stop. Very bad. (finger)

I register to tell that allmyvideos.net is a SCAM.They do not pay. They pay before but now they stop. Very bad. (finger)
They have not been able to send out any payments using the PayPal platform, and have had to seek out different payment arrangements. Their paypal account was frozen & under review. Allmyvideos pays

Last edited:
They have not been able to send out any payments using the PayPal platform, and have had to seek out different payment arrangements. Their paypal account was frozen & under review. Allmyvideos pays

Have they pay you in other payments platform since account was frozen. They use Paypal excuse to not pay in other payments platform and to raise payment amount until $200 with no warning. Dont use allmyvideos.net if you dont want SCAM.

Looks like this site only pays old members. If you are a new member, like I was, you're wasting your time. Don't listen to Paypal frozen bull sh*t. They won't pay you. God I hate file hosts like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back