all hosts are listed here suck our money since january 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jesse I guess that you reply to my post. It is useful because this thread is like a guideline. Yes, you are right about each uploader didn't get paid for many reasons and Some uploader get paid from some filehost that list in this thread.

I'm one of those who get paid too.

Guideline is always useful for the newbie. After that, they need to find more information before they make decision.

But they are not guidelines at all. they are random shots in the dark and nothing more.

I love the delicious irony of watching people who are using other people's work without compensation complain about other people not compensating them for work.

Mmmmm delicious...the tears of infinite sadness.

It must suck to realize you are nothing more than easily exploited cheap labor.

I love the delicious irony of watching people who are using other people's work without compensation complain about other people not compensating them for work.

What does a contract have to do with the price of tea in China?
Can you prove that everyone being scammed has used another's work without compensation? Can you prove that *all* the uploaders have broken the law?

DO NOT SIGNUP BEFORE READ THEIR TOPIC AND PEOPLE'S IDEAS ABOUT THEM

They 95% s*ammed us and sucked our money since january 2012
Some are still alive even if they are banned here and suck monies of amateurs
Some are shift to unaffilated form or went to hidden affiliation system like filepost.

ultraMEGAbit (astalavista baby)

WTF? :facepalm:

I think this list should be handled by a mod.

WTF? :facepalm:

I think this list should be handled by a mod.

yes UMB is very likely next... i suspected the same for sharpfile once they were 'changing script' but the few guys i PMed didn't think so, so i didn't post it public

nice look and different script doesn't guarantee you anything so is better not to be fooled right from the start

I think this list has gotten off track and this thread needs to be closed or removed altogether.

When it was started it was going to contain sites that were banned here and now it seems to have morphed into a list of sites not liked by people because the users got banned for ToS violations or a dmca notice or their preferred countries are not in the top tier.

When you can justify why you are adding any host you feel like to this list I will consider re-opening it or will trash it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back