All google adsense tos victims and casualities pls respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phresh

A year ago i tried really hard to get on google adsense by posting stuff i found online...useing content spinner and whatnot....but no luck...most of the time i use to get denied...due to the lack of original content..then i changed the the game...got a camera nd started taking pictures of whatever i can find...people..their probs..my family..my friends..stuff on roads...natuture...theatres...shopping malls...whatnot..and posted them as photo gallery using piwigo.....suprisingly i got aboard..:)

Just donn wanna lost that account by putting it on my streaming site...did anyone lose ur adsense by poping it on ur streaming site? ...these days i see google ads on warez sites too..!!..someone throw some light on max extent we can manipulate tos..from being banned?

phresh

2 comments
it's just based on luck i think...but i'm not one of them obviously, banned twice from google, even after appealing each time, had adsense on a rapidleech site and a streaming site, they said my site(s) posed 'a risk to adwords advertisers' and refused to elaborate. if i were you i'd stick to your photo gallery only :)

if i were u i w'd deploy a rl(which shows up in a light box) that is specific to ur streaming site offering premium dls from the hosts u use for streaming...and covering it with cpa nd survey stuff:D...its working quite goood..but this is offtopic anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back