Aliens are real or fake? 6 vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 400 billion stars and 50-60 billion earth like planets in Milky Way alone and there are billions of galaxies like Milky Way in the Universe. So anyone who thinks there isn't any alien life in universe I would call him a crack pot.

Area 51 , Majestic 12 ,Roswell, UFO sightings and alien implants etc. are pure BS. The nearest star to sun is Proxima Centauri and is 4 Light years away. If earthlings somehow manage to tavel at speed of light it would take 4 years to reach nearest star.

FYI Milky Way is 100,000 light years in diameter and 1 Light year is 10 Trillion Miles.

You're right, it would take "us" that long to travel, but beings from a different universe may very well be able to bend space which would allow them to travel from point A to point B in matters of seconds.

On a second note, this is something my cousin sent to me a few days ago and I thought maybe someone here might find it interesting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNncgJ0pc9E&feature=related[/ame]

teleportation ..there are rumours that they are tested even here, on earth
There are 400 billion stars and 50-60 billion earth like planets in Milky Way alone and there are billions of galaxies like Milky Way in the Universe. So anyone who thinks there isn't any alien life in universe I would call him a crack pot.

Area 51 , Majestic 12 ,Roswell, UFO sightings and alien implants etc. are pure BS. The nearest star to sun is Proxima Centauri and is 4 Light years away. If earthlings somehow manage to tavel at speed of light it would take 4 years to reach nearest star.

FYI Milky Way is 100,000 light years in diameter and 1 Light year is 10 Trillion Miles.

Last edited:
FYI 1 light year is equal to the distance traveled by light in 1 year.
So to travel in space.. we must travel faster than light ..
The easy way to travel in space is use of "Black-holes" .
There is no other of faster mode of transportation instead of Black-holes

we exist, we're on a planet too, there are so many fuckin planets out there why cant there be like more life out there ? stop being dumb and start using that brain of yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back