AlertPay? Your way to Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
I signed up for one, but I only use it to receive from buyers without any other means of payment. Ill take an "I Owe You" before taking alertpay. Liberty Reserve is the best. Moneybookers is next, Paypal is for cashing out.

go for lr, its hard to fund but its worth it.

cheers
dotCOM

that's b/c you do stupid stuff with your paypal
or you are underage and they find out.

paypal is for people 18+ not kiddies who are 15.

That's why almost all of you get limited.

I have been using it for 3 almost 4 years, never limited once (done thousands of transactions)

Alertpay has a policy that they will never block your money.

Alertpay also allows you to receive payment and buy stuffs if you are from a country that is not supported with alertpay payment processor but you cannot withdraw the money. Unlike paypal which is not fully supported in my country, i cannot receive payment.

alert deposition

Alertpay has a policy that they will never block your money.

Alertpay also allows you to receive payment and buy stuffs if you are from a country that is not supported with alertpay payment processor but you cannot withdraw the money. Unlike paypal which is not fully supported in my country, i cannot receive payment.

i find great difficulty in deposition money in alertpay to do purchases ..is there any way away money order or bank transfer ..too hard procedures..

i am using alertpay from last 2 years, its a best service, i already have an experience of pp, and i just wana say in simple words "pp sux".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back