alertpay withdraw through bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadzaman66

Banned
Banned
hi
can i withdraw any money from bank i m from pakistan and tel me which bank its support or any bank i can withdraw money 1 more thing my account is not verify yet can i verify account 1st or not without verify i can withdraw money or not plz tel me with details what i do to cash out my month through bank wire tel me

10 comments
You can withdraw without being verified. And I think AP supports most of the banks in Pakistan. A friend uses MCB and it's working out perfectly.

hi
can i withdraw any money from bank i m from pakistan and tel me which bank its support or any bank i can withdraw money 1 more thing my account is not verify yet can i verify account 1st or not without verify i can withdraw money or not plz tel me with details what i do to cash out my month through bank wire tel me

Hi fahadzaman66

As an unverified member, you can withdraw to your bank account if you have a Personal Starter, or Personal Pro account.

You will need to verify your account if you have an AlertPay Business Account.

You can refer to our support thread, post #584 where the limit for different account types was discussed.
http://www.wjunction.com/104-e-comm...95545-official-alertpay-support-thread-59.htm

Cheers

Sean

Hi fahadzaman66

As an unverified member, you can withdraw to your bank account if you have a Personal Starter, or Personal Pro account.

You will need to verify your account if you have an AlertPay Business Account.

You can refer to our support thread, post #584 where the limit for different account types was discussed.
http://www.wjunction.com/104-e-comm...95545-official-alertpay-support-thread-59.htm

Cheers

Sean

Hello,
i have a Personal Pro Unverified account.. Last month, I was able to withdraw money successfully..
But now im unable to withdraw the amount..
I'm receiving this:

"Your account must be verified to create a bank wire withdrawal. Please have your account verified and try again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back