Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostinpk.com

I have submitted Bank documents many times to but they always reply after a week but my account is still not verified. Last time I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still it is unasnwered. I have submitted all documents many time but they are not agree to verify my account. Is there anyone from Alertpay who can help me in this regard?

19 comments
I would advice you to phone them, or find a person who knows a lot about their bussiness, i've done that with PayPal when i had problems...

I would advice you to phone them, or find a person who knows a lot about their bussiness, i've done that with PayPal when i had problems...
I have sent documents many time but no reply. I also gave them a ring but have to wait for a long time and finally I have to hung up.

Personally, I have had somewhat of a 1/2 1/2 experience with them. Their response time was about 2-5 days which is depending on their mood. If they like, they will respond very fast (2 days) and when they don't... I had to wait for about 5 days with 2 follow-up tickets. LOL.

They don't care if you call them or not. The only thing they know is to put you on hold and ask you to wait and submit a ticket, which is basically what they do most of the time.

Yes as some others have said, I find that calling them the fastest way to get things sorted.

You're right in regards to waiting etc, sure they're a pain in the arse but if you can't handle that I suggest you change money service businesses.

This time, I was replied faster as compared to previous replies. They are now investigating my documents and I hope that I will win the game as I am a legit.

Why are you laughing so much and showing childish behavior by saing lol and emoticons?
Illegal is illegal and you can be caught anytime because paypal is not allowed in Pakistan by laws.

Why are you laughing so much and showing childish behavior by saing lol and emoticons?
Illegal is illegal and you can be caught anytime because paypal is not allowed in Pakistan by laws.

hang on bro,
what is legal in this world???and specially in pakistan???i'm a pakistani 2 so i know better how much legal and illegal in my country and what ab8 sharing is it legal???if alertpay is not verifying u so why you r showing ur frustration to others??????
anyways
use debitcard ur acunt will get verify in an hour ;)
i used SCB debit card and asked help line ab8 international transaction they told me and i just put that fiqure in my acount and got myself verify.............and put ur emotion with you i was just helping i hate that kind of talk bcoz i am not ur servant......

hang on bro,
what is legal in this world???and specially in pakistan???i'm a pakistani 2 so i know better how much legal and illegal in my country and what ab8 sharing is it legal???if alertpay is not verifying u so why you r showing ur frustration to others??????
anyways
use debitcard ur acunt will get verify in an hour ;)
i used SCB debit card and asked help line ab8 international transaction they told me and i just put that fiqure in my acount and got myself verify.............and put ur emotion with you i was just helping i hate that kind of talk bcoz i am not ur servant......
You kind of people are a nothing but a blot on our country because you are just saying ILLEGAL in PAKISTAN every time because you are ILLEGAL yourself. So, stop commenting on country and go back to your school and learn something.OK
I don't need help of you kind of people but other senior member can help very well without saying "i am not ur servant...... "
So, never come in my thread and make such kind of stupid replied as you are.OK

Hello Friends!
I have again received a stupid question from alertpay after a week of last reply.

"Before restoring please explain the measures you will take to ensure you will no longer receive fraudulent payments. "

Seems that they have no sens to behave with customers. My account is on hold from last three months and they have replied almost 20 times with such kind of stupid replies and till now its on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back