Alertpay Bank wire transfer big scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtx

Alertpay is a Big scam.I have requested 40$ withdraw via Bank wire transfer & withdraw charge is 15$.So i should receive 25$ to my Bank account.But they only send me 5$ to my Bank account.I have requested too many support ticket for that but they do not reply.
X-(
568eef.jpg

7c4d73.jpg

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

12 comments
Might be that your bank takes charges also...
Or it depends how they deal with currency (sometimes it is converted twice).....

I asked my Bank.Is there have any charge for receiving money?They ans me.No.There is no charge for receiving remittance. Here is my Bank call centere number "+88028852233"
They are scam.Big scam.X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

i mentioned in alertpay offical thread here, that alertpay charge double the 15$ fee anytime you call them they will answer you like this

the extra 15$ may be you got charge by third party we dont send funds directly there is 3rd bank also inter in this bank wire transfer so this is not scam dude

So why they take 15$ fees?Its their duty to deliver it to my Bank account securely.I issue too many support ticket.But why they do not respond?Bcoz they are scam & cheat.They do cheatting.

Alertpay is a Big scam.I have requested 40$ withdraw via Bank wire transfer & withdraw charge is 15$.So i should receive 25$ to my Bank account.But they only send me 5$ to my Bank account.I have requested too many support ticket for that but they do not reply.
X-(
568eef.jpg

7c4d73.jpg

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

Hi rtx

I just looked into your account. Our customer support team has been corresponding with you on this issue.

You were charged $15 USD by AlertPay, which were the wiring fees. You can verify this by checking your AlertPay account.

Any other fee would have been levied by your bank.

The second screen shot, which are of transactions, is not from your AlertPay account, and thus have no bearing on this particular transaction.

Cheers

their not scam mate, alertpay takes 15$ fee for that transfer, however middle bank takes about 10-20$ also for that transaction and then your bank probably takes some kind of fee, so usually you will end up with 20-30$ total fee on they money you requested to transfer so i suggest you only windraw higher amounts of money ;)

Alertpay not scam.extra $20 charged BRAC bank.all Bangladeshi bank take charged when you received money form alertpay.Every bank charged 1200-1500BDT whatever you received $20 or $500.that rate fixed.i think you didn't mension that money came from alertpay on customer care.
There is no charge for receiving remittance it's only happened when you recived money by Western Union,MoneyGram or some money transfer way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back