Current Status: Completed
Amount: $130.00 USD
Purchase Type: Donation
Shipping Details: Not Provided

I Sent Message To Support From One Month And No One Replay Me

Help Please

Last edited:
21 comments
I am sorry to say to say it dude but you will never get thos moneys.

They are to fucking slow, no replies also they dont lock the founds ..

i lost 150$ because of thos fuckers :@

this is why you need to agree on some extra tos ;) so they dont take the responsibility of they service.

I edited this message because I was almost getting a ban here.

In this century it is a big fault to try help.

Very sorry but I'm in a big disappointed.

Last edited:
lWas to withdraw Some money in the account To djunes00@gmail.com

xWCD8.jpg

Date: 9/30/2011 8:06:16 PM
Reference Number: ****-******-***
Transaction type: Transfer Sent To
Name/Email: djunes00@gmail.com
Amount: $100.00 USD

Date: 9/30/2011 8:10:51 PM
Reference Number: ****-*****-***
Transaction type: Transfer Sent To
Name/Email: djunes00@gmail.com
Amount: $130.00 USD

I Sent Message To Support From One Month And No One Replay Me

Help Please

Hi DownServ

Please accept my apologies that your ticket was not dealt with in a timely manner. Unfortunately, it was submitted to the wrong queue.

I have brought your ticket to the attention of my head of security. He will be looking into the issue and contacting you about your situation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

Sean

@DownServ:

Mate, don't worry. I am sure you will get your will get your money back.

About a month ago, The same moron also hacked my AlertPay account and transferred a sum of $290 to his account and purchased a RDP.

I asked for help by calling AlertPay helpline and they reversed all the transactions made without my authorization.

I requested the AlertPay team to ban his account but they have not done it yet.

Thanks to AlertPay. ;)

Hi DownServ

Please accept my apologies that your ticket was not dealt with in a timely manner. Unfortunately, it was submitted to the wrong queue.

I have brought your ticket to the attention of my head of security. He will be looking into the issue and contacting you about your situation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

Sean

Thanks For Replay Sir ..
And I Hope That And Get Money Back

@DownServ:

Mate, don't worry. I am sure you will get your will get your money back.

About a month ago, The same moron also hacked my AlertPay account and transferred a sum of $290 to his account and purchased a RDP.

I asked for help by calling AlertPay helpline and they reversed all the transactions made without my authorization.

I requested the AlertPay team to ban his account but they have not done it yet.

Thanks to AlertPay. ;)

I Hope That Rizwan ;)

@DownServ

Not sure if this will help you but I run a big Hacking forums and I would liek to make you some sugestions.

1. if your alertpay is hacked chances are all your other passwords are also compromised. The question I have is this.

Q1. Did you recive Email from AlertPay Team asking you about accounts or asking you to login with the link in your email ?

If this is the case then you got whats called "Phished" If you move the mouse over the link received in email in status bar on bottom you will see real link.

If above is what happened then only your alert pay account got compromised. How ever..... If any of the following has happened to you, then all of your passwords are compromised. If I were you I would first get read of the virus and then change all your passwords.

If you got message from some one to visit a site, and you visited you got hit with that's called "Drive By" and no not the ones you think, the drive by is designed to actually steal all your logins by visiting specific website. It does not matter if you have anti virus protection as most drive by's are FUD run time and scan time ( FUD Means - Fully UnDetected ) run time means when you run it, it will not get picked you by AVG, when you scan it it will also not get picked up by AVG. Only way to get read of it by loads of log work which I can't explain it here, as it will take me long time.

Other Methods , downloading torrent files, using P2P, downloading files from youtube, and so on there are many ways you could of got infected.

In future reference if you installing or running any suspected file, even visiting suspected websites. Use whats called "sandbox" this way you can terminate any thing and see exactly whats been executed with file.

I wish you luck with getting your cash back if you need more advice let me know.

Good luck

Q1. Did you recive Email from AlertPay Team asking you about accounts or asking you to login with the link in your email ?
Yes I got those kind of mail. but I never click on those link? Is it make any problem. just receive those mail . read them & delete them.

Yes I got those kind of mail. but I never click on those link? Is it make any problem. just receive those mail . read them & delete them.

Do you recive message from friends asking you to download something like new pics? Chances are one of them could of got hacked and you just target on the list. if thats the case then you are option 2.

Let me know if you need more advice also

Download Malewarebytes and run it it is free and it will detect any run vuris even if it was FUD the tool is very good for free version. YOu can always get full version if you like what it does.

Let me know if you need any more help and good luck.

Hello Sean

20 days ago
I Have received a message from AlertPay Customer Support
Named ( Account has been breached‏ )
And asked me some data
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]It's [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
please include the following information with your reply so we can verify your identity:

• Name:
• Address:
• Phone number:
• First four digits of your bank account, if applicable:
• Last eight digits of your credit card, if applicable:
• Date of birth:
• Internet Service Provider(s)

We need this information to verify the AlertPay account holder. We will re-activate your account once we receive your reply to this email.

I have to respond to them and I added all the required data in the message

And then AlertPay Customer Support reply This Message And Say

Due to general security reasons, your AlertPay account has been flagged by an automated security feature. In keeping with our security policy, we are advising you to complete an additional account verification before you can have full access to your AlertPay account. We will require you to submit the following documents:

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible and that it is scanned at a high resolution in color.

Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number, account balances, etc.

You may attach the requested documents to your email. Please ensure they are in .jpeg format and under 1 MB in size.

Then I received this message

Hello,

My name is Yves and I am contacting you on behalf of the AlertPay Account Security Team.

We would like to thank you for the information you have provided. We have informed the concerned department so that they can review it and send you an update.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay

Since then, I did not receive any message
I am in very need for this the account because it is now " Account Status Temporary Hold "
I can not send or receive money through this account

Thank you for your interest

Best Regards ,
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back