Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinux

Blocking The Right Ads :emoji_mega:
The adblock like feature won’t just block every ad it sees on a website like third party extensions do – it’ll only focus on the obnoxious and intrusive ones while letting the websites show relevant, viewer friendly ads only.

It will, however, block all ads on a website if it detects even a single ad which does not comply with the standards of the Coalition for Better Ads – even if the rest of the ads do meet the required standards.

Google has warned and worked with websites to make sure they comply with and understand the standards and regulations of the Coalition so they can heed the warning in time to maintain their ad revenues.

Ad Revenue Saved? :emoji_currency_exchange:
For many businesses, ad revenue is the key factor for the business’ profits and it gets cut off if the consumers decide to use ad block extensions. If the ads are more relevant and unobtrusive, the consumers wont need to resort to such an extreme measure.

That’s exactly what Google hopes to achieve with their upcoming Chrome built-in adblocker. But here on WJ most of the user are related to Pop-Ads so here discussion Begins what will be the Future of Pop-ads or any streaming Host which works under ads.

Whats in your Mind about this? :emoji_nerd:
Tell us......

13 comments
most probably as i have read on other SEO forums, Ads would be shown on site content credibility and traffic authenticity. Google Bot/spider will play a major role for that in this regard.

Hello,
I think I am late but chrome just started blocking ads on my sites like literally every ad. I logged into the webmaster tools & saw that my site has been flagged for abusive ad experience for users :/. So.. I had to disable every pop ad. :(
info: I was using popads. net & adsterra which was main source of site revenue. site was making like 18$ per day.. now its back to 2.5-3$/day because chrome would only allow shitty exoclick banners & push notifications.
I wonder if anyone is experiencing same situation as myself.

-Akz

Google announced in 2018 they will block website who used ads on chrome if your site contains abusive experiences that need to be corrected or removed - such as various pop ads advertisement and download banners.
Ad-Maven started to develop a new product “native ads” already 18 months ago which is a google compliant ad model with great performance and rates - it is 100% safe demand since it uses native ads, with Google policy approval, Products like the Native Push and Push in-page have already been released and generating high additional revenue while maintaining high user experience as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back