Affilight.com is not responding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroPps.app

Hi,

I am a publisher of Affilight.com since 2018. Last 15 days or more, I am not getting any support from my personal manager via Skype. She is offline there. My recent payout is not processed that's why I contacted several times to my personal manager via Skype. When I did not get support from there, I mailed them. Already 7 days+ left but they did not reply to my mail. So actually what's wrong with Affilight.com?

If anyone knows any update about them, please inform me.

2 comments
I used them and they are all nice but not reply to my message from the first of Dec, I think maybe they on the holiday.. Now I'm Publisherpick only on my App I get really good support than I use with Affilight. ( i guess because they pretty not care about small business )

I used them and they are all nice but not reply to my message from the first of Dec, I think maybe they on the holiday.. Now I'm Publisherpick only on my App I get really good support than I use with Affilight. ( i guess because they pretty not care about small business )
What is their minimum payout? Does it support Payoneer to withdraw earnings? It seems the platform is invitation based. Could you please invite me to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back