Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom__

Currently the crew of Free Domain And Hosting has set-up an affiliate program. But how does this work? For every active member you will receive $1.00 and after that you will earn 10% of their earnings.

We describe an active member as a member who has earned 1 point atleast. Earning points is very easy so it shouldn't be a big problem at all to generate a good amount of cash on Free Domain And Hosting.

Currently the affiliate program works with "admin-acceptance" only. We require you to send us a PM with a request of an affiliate-account/your e-mail and password.

We only pay-out to paypal

So, how can you easily get active users? Signature links and post around on webmaster forums, put a banner on your website or a text-link,...

If you have any questions you can always add us on WLM: msn@freedomainandhosting.net

I'm not sure but I think the idea of free domains/hosting can easily be added with the idea of free music/movies/...

8 comments
I've searched up who this traffic monster is and he is giving gift cards. I'm not an expert on this field but since when are giftcards like the iTunes card, Amazon Gift Card even related to a website that offers free domain-names/webhosting?

I'm sure I speak for the rest of the community when I say sorry Tom__ for accusing you when I don't even know. It's just that another webmaster scammed lots and lots of members here getting us all to advertise a site of his that's a very similar idea to yours. This particular member was banned and you seam to have registered around the same time.

His site was http://www.prizetrain.com/

Thats why their's this suspicion. Again sorry if your not the same person but I'm sure you can understand our concern.

Sure, I would probably do the same but I'm not someone who is offering $200 for just a MSN name. I try to get people that want to earn a bit of extra cash.

Also, you can report prizetrain on CPALEAD for sort of scamming, the admins their are very strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back