Status
Not open for further replies.

•RaJ•

Hello pplz,

i was using fileserve.com for uploads without any problem. But suddenly they started behaving weird...............

i just leech from HF & FS link's, now Fileserve is banning my IP,

just because i am downloading to much, i downloaded approx 500 links (application) can be approx 50 GB in 2 hrs, and then re-uploaded to fileserve as well as hotfile, but they banned the downloads now, saying that some kind of public script is ran on that IP, it was only me using the prem acct.

i accept i downloaded 500+ files from hotfile in two hour!

but i have uploaded them to Fileserve as well.

if this keeps continuing i have to quit this host.

33 comments
Because you were trying to leech 500 links in one go is considered a malicious attacks on our servers.

Blame the guys who tried to abuse our servers and put them down by doing this. Restrictions were set in because some people have a hard time behaving.

We haven't had bad publicity. It is a few individuals screaming too loud and trying to get a mob-like behaviour out of it.

You people don not respect the fileshosts, when a filehost is paying you so much, you should respect there TOS and also not abuse the server like hell.

Leeching 500 links at a time, damn is that a joke or something?

How about leeching the electricity from your home like that and then leave others in the neighborhood with less power and then they complain the electricity board (admin)?

Lol, just think about them also who are using the server too guys.

Regards.

He didnt mentioned RL or so and not at one time, I guess he said 500 links/files in 2 hour
But I am most interested in knowing do you have a 1 Gbps connection at home ? :s

Just requesting 500 links in one go is a cause for a ban of IP. If OT/OP had some rationality in him to think of others, he would have done 100 links at a time, finished that batch and then download another 100. Queuing up 500 and resolving 500 "direct download" links in less than a few minutes = ban of IP.

I can't see why we should justify his actions as "OK", when he puts tremendous strains on the servers, not only making them slower, but making the availability for others harder.

So I guess we are getting "worst" (worse) when we think of everyone else instead of ego(istic)-Joe here.

Remember, Sharing is caring. That's all Ricky/Joe is trying to say. You guys should REALLY REALLY REALLY read the TOS and their rules. 500 links is massive bro. No filehost can take that.

Ricky is correct, but I don't like issues getting update almost thrice a week on FS. Sometimes delays, bugs etc. And now even the filemanager has gone worst. Sometimes I feel my earnings are cut in between all this actions but than another time I see it has gone up. But all and all if filemanager issue is not resolved quickly I highly doubt FS will get any new uploaders and may loose old ones.

You people don not respect the fileshosts, when a filehost is paying you so much, you should respect there TOS and also not abuse the server like hell.

How about leeching the electricity from your home like that and then leave others in the neighborhood with less power and then they complain the electricity board (admin)?

Regards.

exactly...

Regards.

What an example....rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back