ADxAD Ad Network

Hey! ADxAD advertising network is looking for new advertisers and publishers. If you want to pour on the dailying, nutra, gambling and betting - contact our Sales Managers:

If you have your own site and you need some traffic, write to our pub managers:

Check the current rates for advertisers:

pops : us $2.2, jp $1.5, cn $0.9 hk $1.1, gb $1.8
banners: us $0.06, ca $0.05, jp $0.03, cn $0.04, hk $0.03, tw $0.027, gb $0.045

Actual rates for publishers:

pops: us - 2.6, gb - 2.1, jp - 1.5, ca - 2, cn hk tw - 1.7, it - 1.4
banners: us - 0.09, gb - 0.08, jp - 0.05, ca - 0.09, cn hk tw - 0.04, de - 0.09
Post automatically merged:

The ADxAD team is going to the TES Affiliate Conference in Prague!

TES Affiliate Conference returns August 22 — 25 in an international conference format! At the conference, you'll have the opportunity to personally negotiate with top affiliate companies and make valuable connections that can ensure your digital growth. You'll also gain access to next-level networking that will help promote your business in the most competitive online environment.

Let's make our collaborations more productive through networking. We look forward to meeting you at the TES Affiliate Conference in Prague!
  • We will tell you about top GEOs, bids and ads formats
  • Advise on traffic issues for advertisers
  • Offer the best terms of cooperation for publishers
  • Agree on cooperation and marketing partnerships
To make sure you don't miss the opportunity to talk in person, contact us and book a meeting with the ADxAD manager: conf@adxad.com

Last edited:
2 comments
Dear advertisers,

Every time we ask you about the most anticipating features for your personal accounts, you say: "I want to know how much traffic my campaign is getting. How much is there for my GEO, for a type of device and for a language I need?"

For you to understand "how much?", we made an 'Estimate' button! Now, when you create or edit a campaign, you can easily find out how much to expect with certain targeting. Select the desired settings, click 'Estimate' and you will see the approximate amount of traffic per day.

If you have any other questions or suggestions about updates and features you'd like to see at our platform, contact us at sales@adxad.com or via our support chat!

Back