Status
Not open for further replies.

r4myy

What do you guys think of advertising on sites like adbrite

Is it worth it or is it better to buy links from the webmaster (guessing adbrite does nothing to pr)

For warez sites, is it worth it to advertise with $, or is katz & link exchanges better for that kind of site

9 comments
If you are running a warez forum its a big noob mistake to place google adsense on your site since google does not allow adsense on warez sites. Selling links or banners on your site is a good way to make a bit of cash a month but you won't make much if your site has low traffic. A good way to make stable money is by using CPA and have them automated to be making money for you though I don't highly recommend it since most methods to make $200/month are black hat methods.

I say you give adtoll.com a try, they have a marketplace with a bunch of sites in which you can buy ads from. all kinds of formats., you can find really high traffic sites selling ads such as 468x60 banner for .20cents a week, you can purchase either 1 week 2 weeks etc,

so if you buy 1 week you just pay .20c

If you are running a warez forum its a big noob mistake to place google adsense on your site since google does not allow adsense on warez sites. Selling links or banners on your site is a good way to make a bit of cash a month but you won't make much if your site has low traffic. A good way to make stable money is by using CPA and have them automated to be making money for you though I don't highly recommend it since most methods to make $200/month are black hat methods.

Yeah ROFL. They ban you if they see "warez" on your site :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back