Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimA

Veteran
This is a rare opportunity to purchase advertisement opportunities on WarezScene!
Get your site advertised for a low cost, on one of the worlds largest warez forums.

General Terms:
- Warez forums are generally not permitted, however, certain exceptions can be made at a premium.
- Payment can be made through ePassporte (preferred) or PayPal.
- Payments are generally monthly, and payments are due 24 hours before the ad is due to expire.

General Info:
- WarezScene was founded in mid-2007.
- It's a PR3 site, and also the most indexed warez forum in Google with 400,000+ pages indexed.
- It receives 40-50,000 Uniques per day, along with 250,000-300,000 pageviews.
- We have over 270,000 members.
- Listed on Katz Respected Sites, and PhazeDDL partners, so Google will follow through to your link.

--

Header Link
This would be a link in the header, next to the Katz Downloads one.
Any text permitted, as long as it's not offensive.

You will receive hundreds of hits per day from intelligent forum users. This means your traffic will most likely be experienced and thus useful! If you'd like a testimonial, please contact the HornyBlog owner. He used the link for 4-5 months, until he ran into financial issues, but was very happy with the result. Proven to be more effective than Katz Sponsored Sites which can cost $200+ per month.

Cost: $250 per month, approximately
Cost will vary depending your site, along with payment method and pre-payment opportunities.

If you're interested, PM me.
You're also welcome to offer if $250 is too high for you, in return for something else.
Feel free to PM me regarding that too!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so don't pass it up.
Get your site respected. :)

- UltimA

19 comments
Wow, You finally decide to put ads on warezscene :D If it'd be cheaper I would buy & if i had the money :P

But guys hurry you don't wana miss this!

It's a single advertisement, which has been there for many months.
This is the only time it's ever become available to the public to buy.

As said, price is negotiable if too much, depending on what you can offer.
Use your imagination if you wish to offer something.. and who knows, it just might be accepted :D

You're welcome to offer on advertising in another location on WarezScene, for another price, etc.
Please PM me on this also.

Banners will not be accepted under any circumstance, however.

I actually forgot to ask you one last thing, Will you be selling advertising spots on your networks sites? It's offtopic but I was just wondering, Those could be cheaper for me. Also your max price is obviously $250, do you have a minimum set to like 150$/100$?

Your alexa rank and daily pageviews are great.
graph

Warezscene.org has a traffic rank of: 5,480

dude, never question the great UltimA whose awesomeness is beyond repute. lol jk

he said that u could discuss a price if 250 was to high but i doubt he would go down to 150 cuz then he wouldnt be getting his moneys worth. As UltimA's bisuness representative, i suggest that you, iMack, place the purchase through weekly installments of 50 or a lesser amount depending on the situation. I mean, with an offer such as this, refusal is certainly not an option.

lol Jet in my currency its Rs=45*250=11,250.
Good opportunity :)
but too high cost .I wish the cost must be somewhat low :P
or it must be given out on some contest :D

To make the price more affordable to those, I'm considering splitting it into two paid links.
It would all depend on the two sites wishing to advertise (ie: I'd not link to two of the same, but maybe one hosting, and another warez site, for example).

The benefit of this is that the cost will be significantly less, but the amount of traffic will stay roughly the same. :)

Hmm good location, but in my opinion I still think the price is too high. $150 would prob be a max for me on a site like that. (Head or not).

Warez or not. I'd rather spend $250 on Google AdWords and prob get 10x the traffic from ads. However good luck :)

to UltimA

...as your financial advisor, it helps if u consult me before such decisions are made so i can do the math, if you know wut i mean $$$. i suggest perhaps randomizing the button. you can charge more then making it two links, but still less then the 250. plus, you can fit more sites meaning more monthly earnings and everybody will be getting equal traffic.

To make the price more affordable to those, I'm considering splitting it into two paid links.
It would all depend on the two sites wishing to advertise (ie: I'd not link to two of the same, but maybe one hosting, and another warez site, for example).

The benefit of this is that the cost will be significantly less, but the amount of traffic will stay roughly the same. :)

Now your talking, I'm receiving some $$$ in a week or 2, if the spots still available count me in.

P.S Silent, Finanacial advisor? Pfft, You gotta be kidding lol.

UltimA and i go way back. i first crossed paths with him when i was in the service. the year was 1965, i was a surgeon on the vietnamese front. i had to perform surgery on his kidney...while he was awake :o . our next encounter was in the gulf war. his tank squadron got ambushed and captured by hostile insurgeons. it was my team of highly trained commandos that saved him and his 24 companions and brought them back to american soil. ever since then we've been pals :D

UltimA and i go way back. i first crossed paths with him when i was in the service. the year was 1965, i was a surgeon on the vietnamese front. i had to perform surgery on his kidney...while he was awake :o . our next encounter was in the gulf war. his tank squadron got ambushed and captured by hostile insurgeons. it was my team of highly trained commandos that saved him and his 24 companions and brought them back to american soil. ever since then we've been pals :D

lol :delighted:

--

As HornyBlog have decided to continue their advertising campaign, the dual link idea is now in place. The link will be sold at $150 per month which is a significant reduction. Any style of site will pretty much be accepted as long as it's not a warez forum, or adult blog. A reduction can be negotiated for non-warez sites, or hosting companies.

i still thing the random link idea shall be more productive, but you're the chief not me. my idea could increase your sites net worth and overall yearly ad revenue by an estimated 2 grand if you hav a total of three sites being charged the the 150. with your extra money, i will instruct you which stocks to buy, companies to invest in, and offshore banks to deposit with. with a bank of 20% interest, in 1 year, your 2k could be 2.4k.u gain 400 and if you let it sit, Bam! your rich and can get me a laptop :D

lol :delighted:

--

As HornyBlog have decided to continue their advertising campaign, the dual link idea is now in place. The link will be sold at $150 per month which is a significant reduction. Any style of site will pretty much be accepted as long as it's not a warez forum, or adult blog. A reduction can be negotiated for non-warez sites, or hosting companies.

Awesome, I hope the spot's available until my money gets transferred. Thanks for updating us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back