Advanced military technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

maloxi

We all know that the armies of many countries are in possession of advanced technology than the one offered for sale to the public.
But have never been found examples of this technology? super computers, futuristic gadgets, special weapons ...

10 comments
They also have super-soldier projects. It unites men with ability to grow big/huge muscles. So they're given free physical cares, trained to be a top soldier and they get to go to top gyms everyday. But they're like 6.5 feet and up tall. So, they LOOK super-soldiers.

yes,these muscle cells contain protein filaments.or such tissues of body which primarily funtions as a source of power.

This thread is full of bs/fail.
Military's that have advanced technology would never sell that shit to the public. It has to stay secret because they dont want the tech to get stolen/enemies getting it.

Those are For Protection of Individual country defence.

Never sold out or leaked...& if someone tries to stoles ....He should be Hanged Immediately as its against Patriotism. :D

if they really think to offer such techs to ppl then probably ppl would be take care themselves easily, final conclusion no government no army... only destruction...

It's easy to let our imagination's go wild when discussing something like this. :P

Lots of countries have bio-weapons programs. Whilst not as cool as super soldiers, they can certainly inflict more damage.

As for super soldiers, cool gadgets and special weapons -- I'm sure they have some of these but I don't think it's as "advanced" or as cool as we'd like to believe.

In the 80's i believe, CIA took many teenagers from USA and Canada, they were subjects of a mind control experimentation, lot of them never recovered.
If you are really interested in either that case or the human mind in general, may i suggest any of Scott Noble's Films (Documentaries). My #1 of all time is : "Human Resources".
Take 2 hrs of your time and tell me if you regretted it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back