AdultGamesPartners.com - affiliate program adult flash games

Status
Not open for further replies.

agpteam

Dear webmasters, we would like to present AdultGamesPartners Affiliate Program in the adult flash games section.

First of all, the features of the program should be mentioned:

- Webmaster's Comission starts from 50%;
- Webmaster's Referrals: $15 upon the first receipt of payment by each invited webmaster + the same 10% payouts for every invited webmaster's sale;
- Payment Methods: Check, Wire transfer, Webmoney, eCoin, ePayService, Paxum, CCBill;
- Sites: DildoSexGames.com, AdultGameCenter.com, LestaiGames.com;
- A wide range of promo-materials for all games: demo-versions, banners, FHG, etc.;
- Payments are made biweekly;
- Price Scheme is to be defined by a webmaster at his/her discretion.

Any further info is available at AdultGamesPartners If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to leave your messages in the topic or send a private message.

Sincerely yours,
AdultGamesPartners Team

Last edited:
8 comments
Dear webmasters!

We are happy to share important changes and news of our Affiliate Program with you.

You can download the full archive with all games at once now. Webmasters have an opportunity to download all games with the descriptions and other promo tools in a single zip-archive.
We have released two more games for our websites AdultGameCenter.com (adult games) and LestaiGames.com (lesbian games) this week. We are going to publish 3 games next week including the game for our website DildoSexGames.com (games with dildos).

Have a good day and sales,
AdultGamesPartners Team

Dear webmasters!

We are happy to share invitation codes with you this week. These codes are valid for multiple registrations and have no expiration date. If you use it by registration in the Affiliate Program, you get $35 to your account. This bonus is paid together with the first payout when the minimal payment sum defined by the webmaster is reached.

Invitation codes:
9865D96849FE
D90457908AF4
C55414695F58
BF1CE7FDE9A3

Have a good day and happy promotion!

Hi!

i have a domain and hosting ,and willing to build a blog,just to promote your products.
do i can place your demo games on my promotion blog?

Dear marhahajcs,

Yes, you can use demos in your blog. The demos contain your referral code, so that your promotion could be tracked. The statistics can be checked out in Statistics section.

Over the last couple years I have sent around 50 messages to agp's and have never received back a reply. I would of still liked to work with this network but I never got paid either. I plain have gave up on receiving anything from them.
I would trust others if you ever come across this thread "DON'T EVEN SIGN UP WITH ADULTGAMESPARTNERS, THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOU"..

2ukTTVN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back