Adult webmasters how much do you earn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
It all depend to the traffic you have to your website, the quality, where the traffic is from. And mind you the adult adnetwork you join is a factor as well :)

20$-1500$ from Affiliation.
1500$-3000$ from network advertising.
My monthly AVG collection from 2 sites and Forum postings.

People earning from my platforms -
Minimum - 50$ PM
Maximum - Never counted
AVG - 250$ PM

Developing Spent and Buying TRAFFIC
500$-1000$ Monthly.

Research on Products and Marketing
100$-Countless .. -Seriously make it limited.

Thanks

you have to monetize all your traffic, maybe offer CPA for US traffic and then some other network for other geos and maybe another adnetwork for UK traffic. wanna know which adnetwork can do this? Try trafficbroker.com and check our offers. you might just earn what you desire. Contact me thru skype, my id is trafficbrokerann.

I used to earn 30-40 dollars per day , when sms payments were actual.

What do you mean by "sms payments were actual"?

How did you earn with sms payments $30-40 per day, as far as I know sms payments were always with huge commission.

I had two adult/dating groups in popular russian social network ( vk[dot]com ) and send traffic to 18+ websites where were sms payments. Because during 2007 - 2013 sms were most popular method to pay for things. Now situations had changed. Less people want to send sms.

I used to earn 30-40 dollars per day , when sms payments were actual.
yes he is right, I get about 400 to 800 visitors a day and I make 7 to 12 bucks a day on CPA alone.

OnemanCrew is right, with CPA mobile offeres you can make 10 to 20 bucks each. so 3 to 4 offers filled and you got it.

Last edited:
0.15$-0.30$ daily... before i was 5$-25$. I can't get traffic for my site. Maybe you know sites with movies online where I can paste links? :)

cpx24 best popunder network i tryed

i seriously recommend: cpx24 (real time stats, net0 24h payments, min withdraw 0,50$ !! and high cpms )

the best i tryed, free info ;)

freeparty.

20$-1500$ from Affiliation.
1500$-3000$ from network advertising.
My monthly AVG collection from 2 sites and Forum postings.

People earning from my platforms -
Minimum - 50$ PM
Maximum - Never counted
AVG - 250$ PM

Developing Spent and Buying TRAFFIC
500$-1000$ Monthly.

Research on Products and Marketing
100$-Countless .. -Seriously make it limited.

Thanks

how i can do like you please ??

I earned more than $30 a day with Popunder only. You can earn more if you have more UIP 50k? 100k?
They offered me $1.2 CPM so you can calculate how much you can earn in one day. $60? $120?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back