Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
Dont use traffic exchange websites!! Just DON'T DO IT!

It's probably the worse idea ever. What are you winning? Nothing! The visitors from those are not engaged and they do this for the same reason as you ' they need more traffic'. And if you're going to work with an advertising network - they will ban you because of this type of traffic because guess what : it's not converting. Visitors from traffic exchange have a value of .01 -.05 per 1k visitors. Nothing more!

Instead, you can grow the website like everyone does and have success. There are a lot of tricks and you can learn a lot from google by searching terms like ' how to grow and adult website'.
I'm actually planning to write an article about growing an adult websites with a low budget in a week or so, I'll post it here too!

Regards,
Steve

The best way to get free traffic for your website is to do SEO and rank your site for a lot of relevant keywords. All other traffic sources might be fake and can get you banned from most ad networks.

Right way is Best way. No shortcuts.
What ever is the topic of your site, always try to get traffic from Search Engines, Forums and guest posting by doing SEO, participating in online communities and sharing quality material.
It will generate traffic for long term that will prove to be more profitable. This is what I have learned while working online.

hey

Even i'm also looking for small traffic but not adult, if any one has some referral then please ping me up.
Thank you

Traffic exchange will almost kill your website, Instead of it get some non watermarked pics and watermark with your web name and upload them to all possible image hosting,
share them with forums and see the traffic on yours.

I am in the same position as you

I am also looking for traffic to my website. I currently use link exchange with adult webmasters from niches close to mine. I also use reddit, it's a very good source.

traffic exchange or ads only works for a while.

the best way is organic traffic from search engine, while waiting and optimize your site, you can start gain traffic from social media. make bulk of social media profile and spam nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back