Adult Site For Sale [Gif]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denz

I decided to sell the site, so I had plenty of time and everything else for some other things.
I will stay in this world, but I'll work on some other things.
As for the site, I think it's a well-done, with a lot of unique contents with a lot of information I gathered and wrote, quality SEO done...
In these pictures down you can see some information, for all the rest leave me a message.
I am very honest man and very serious, so I expect also from you to be pro, if you try to scam me I am telling you that you will not succeed, please do not lose my time!
I want just serious people to contact me for possible deal with everything.
The current price is $1,500, and it will grow from day by day, but I repeat, we can agree on everything.
If you are ready to pay the full price I can go even one step more and give you 2 Tumblr + 2 Twitter account's.
Anyway, I am not in rush to sell this site, if I make some deal with someone, ok, if not, it is ok again.
Thinking about what should I add, can't remember right now, I will add more info it its needed...

Site is around 3M on Alexa
xGifz.com
Traffic

http : // i. imgur. com/ O9dstk8. png

Country

http : // i. imgur. com/ ABpKOqP. png
xGifz.com

I believe there is a lot of money to be made with this site, problem right now for me is time, and I will rather sell this site to someone who can bank it than waiting on me when I know I really dont have enough time.
So, let's see...
All the best to everyone.

P.S.

If anyone needs anything just leave me a message.

2 comments
xGifz.com is still for selling, it's really sad that no one wants to buy this site as it have really great future with some small work.
You probably ask yourself, if that's true, why don't you do that then... Right? :)

We all have few business, some are bigger then others and that's my case.
I have online job where I work 4 to 8 hours per day, 6 days in a week.
When I'm done with my job in company I work for years, I want to be with family like any other normal person, I want to spend some time with my family and friends etc etc...

Anyway, with few programs/softvares this amazing sites with your 1 full month of hard work, can be automated for life, and I got all info you need.
All you need is to work and set things up for maximum of 1 month and then watch how money arive, it's not easy but it is something we all want and that is "auto money", so if you want some go and grab this site before I change my mind and get some free time and do what's needs to be done and take all the money.

I want to sell this site as it have great perspective and great future, believe it or not, doesnt matter if someone buy this, this thread will be alive a year or two after this posts and I will for sure update you with my progress, if, I repeat IF I get some free time and wish to do this.

That's all, I havent done anything on site and it's still making progress, still going on, grab this chance and buy one amazing site from honest person.

Price?

We should discuss about this, I wont ask for too much because I want to see this domain succeed in future.

That's all for now, pm if you want, if not. it's all ok ;)
Happy new year people. wish you all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back