Selling ADULT Reddit and Subreddit Account Managament Service (Massive Traffic Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorselDersler

Hi all,

We can manage and grow your adult Reddit or Subreddit accounts.

What includes?
  • You will have valuable adult Reddit account with high karma.
  • You will have at least 10-12K new followers to your Subreddits per month.
  • Everything will be real! No bot or fake followers, karma etc. We’ll report you stats from Reddit when you want.
  • We will manage and grow your accounts professionally.
  • Don’t worry if you haven't Reddit or Subreddit accounts yet! We’ll create for you and going on to manage them.
Let me know if you wanna ask something about the service.

I won’t describe power of Reddit for adult sites here, but I just want to say that you may easily promote your adult websites or blogs if you have quality accounts. We’ll create superb accounts for you and manage them properly.

NOTE: We’ll accept just 2 customers for now because of too many works that we have to finish.

Price: $300 for 1 month (Paxum or BTC accepted)

You may contact with me on Skype.

12 comments
Accept payment afterwards? Nobody is going to pay you 300 bucks for loose promises.

Perhaps you should accept PayPal so you create more trust.

... and dispute. You just offer your own site for sale with less than 130 dollars revenue per month.

Perhaps you should work on your own site instead of offering expensive services.

We are trusted seller on Swapd. If you want contact with me there.
User: RedditExpert

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

@sniffdog

Selling the site because no time to work on it and not familiar to website management.

Thanks

Last edited:
We don't force anyone to buy that service. Sold a lot of accounts and working for a big subreddits now. We have subreddits which have almost +450K followers. As I said you can contact with me on Swapd.

I didn't buy here, clown, he has a thread on blackhatworld, gfy, here and other places
btw 300$ is less than a third of my daily income

woah, hold on, im just giving advice, why are u annoyed? he has a thread? did you even mention it?

and did i even ask about your income? nxt time try to add your biggest achievements as well, that might make you look cooler. fcktard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back