Status
Not open for further replies.

tornel

I am selling an adult domain - tube sitte focused on creampie niche. A good site that makes some money.

- niche creampie
- 20,000 monthly organic traffic
- Backlinks 275.3K
- DA 38 (semrush)

I am selling it completely with script, hosting etc ...

18 comments
Update your post ASAP or it will be trashed. Add screen of domain in panel at registrar, upload a txt file and post the URL here, add proof of organic traffic, add proof of backlinks & read the rules.

Here are stats + site info details .. teher is no paid traffic just organic and some refferals

Also seling redit group for this domain 900+ members

I'm not selling a script, it's a wp script ... I haven't worked on the site for more than a year. I don't have time because I do big projects.

The site has great potential. Dmana has a good name and backlinks are without toxicity. Targeted creampie niche .. no fake kwds.

uX8iqiw.jpg

gaFHlXC.jpg

aPCGcw9.jpg

teBvBkx.jpg

aoBtaLA.jpg

iNg3Hxo.jpg

lVuSNaj.jpg

Hu0vGem.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Here are stats + site info details .. teher is no paid traffic just organic and some refferals

Also seling redit group for this domain 900+ members

I'm not selling a script, it's a wp script ... I haven't worked on the site for more than a year. I don't have time because I do big projects.

The site has great potential. Dmana has a good name and backlinks are without toxicity. Targeted creampie niche .. no fake kwds.

uX8iqiw.jpg

gaFHlXC.jpg

aPCGcw9.jpg

teBvBkx.jpg

aoBtaLA.jpg

iNg3Hxo.jpg

lVuSNaj.jpg

Hu0vGem.jpg

Post automatically merged:

How much?

I agree, he messaged me to get my price but I don’t do that private message bids bullshit. That’s how people get scammed or the price gets inflated. Keep it here in the forums and also have more information and the price you actually would consider otherwise…

My bid: $31.00

I don't see the reason to write a price here, I sell the domain on several forums and I sell the domain to the one who offers me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back