Status
Not open for further replies.

joshkeif02

I've been working with adsterra for about 4 years, made thousands and thousands with them, i always knew they counted wrong impressions, opened multiple pops and counted one, but right now it turned absurd!
I build a script to count how many pops they open, this are my results
During a period of 30 minutes, 1 click per minute, opened 5 pops, counted 0.4 impressions per 5 pops
I tested the 728x90px banners, they inject virus and pops, which dont just open a pop, but redirect my full site to virus pages

Aftermath: Google blocked my site, 3 main anti-virus blocked my site, lost 200-400$ a day
I'll never use adsterra again! Do not trust them! They always deny what they do, but they are complete scammers.

41 comments
I disagree that adsterra is scam. I've been working with them for quite a while, and in my experience, it's one of the most reliable ad networks. Their managers are always in touch and highly responsible. As for the profit, I earn with Adsterra more than I earned while I was working w/ other networks.

Adsterra is sending mobile redirects on their BANNER ADS to your visitors, they do not respond to my support requests (urgent) and their skype support responds, claims they are "advertiser only support" and that publisher support will be in contact within an hour. An hour has passed.

We have Adsterra support 24-7, it's the customer turnover that determines how quickly they respond and which support level you have been assigned. Currently, we are very satisfied there. :)

Both ProppelerAds and Adsterra pay out the ad revnue on time without any delay. PropellerAds has a few more KYC checks on the 1st payout to protect the company from fraud just as info. The problem with mobile redirects (or the not agreed onclick campaigns) is unfortunately the same for all of them and it is implemented by the advertiser. You can only develop your own solutions (so do not include javascript of ad networks) to avoid this or you test the ads every few days and report them to the support.

As I wrote it, PropellerAds is a scam/fraud company - it's a waste of time and it's a waste of your traffic...for about 6 years they can't pay me 50 something dollars, but now few months ago, they have outdone themselves - they requested a copy of my ID to pay me by paypal - this is a joke and a mockery, so I asked in advance for a copy of the ID's of all their employees :) SCAM - BEWARE

We also had no problems with PropellerAds, but Adsterra was more suitable for us. :)

Let me summarize: there are local rules that companies have to follow.

KYC - Know Your Customer ?
AML - Anti Money Laundering :money_with_wings:

Are legal policies in financial services that require professionals to make an effort to verify the identity, suitability, and risks associated with maintaining a business relationship. The procedures fit within the broader framework of a bank's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy.

Since PropellerAds is the company (legal entity) that sends (respectively the bank) you (natural individual) money, it has to make sure that all the guidelines are followed, otherwise PropellerAds will be fully liable in case of fraud (which then quickly runs into the millions in the admarket). Since PropellerAds consists of different (sub)companies, it depends on where you live, to which company you will be assigned and which KYC/AML requirements are necessary. That's why some companies (PropellerAds) have different requirements than others (Adsterra).

Yes, the business world has become complicated in recent years...:open_mouth:

We have Adsterra support 24-7, it's the customer turnover that determines how quickly they respond and which support level you have been assigned. Currently, we are very satisfied there. :)

Both ProppelerAds and Adsterra pay out the ad revnue on time without any delay. PropellerAds has a few more KYC checks on the 1st payout to protect the company from fraud just as info. The problem with mobile redirects (or the not agreed onclick campaigns) is unfortunately the same for all of them and it is implemented by the advertiser. You can only develop your own solutions (so do not include javascript of ad networks) to avoid this or you test the ads every few days and report them to the support.
You are videhosting provider which make good money for both :D so you can't compare site and videohosting. I remember adsterra when is started to work very bad support etc... now is maybe better, so @VOE you are still newbie and host we are work around 10 years streaming....
Post automatically merged:

btw adsterra and propellerads is never scammed us :) Only who is scam is videohost :D
and ad-maven have best rates if you know to make deal with him

Last edited:
Reactions: VOE
You are videhosting provider which make good money for both :D so you can't compare site and videohosting. I remember adsterra when is started to work very bad support etc... now is maybe better, so @VOE you are still newbie and host we are work around 10 years streaming....
You're absolutely right, of course, there are big differences and we can't compare everything.

Reactions: imm
We also had no problems with PropellerAds, but Adsterra was more suitable for us. :)

Let me summarize: there are local rules that companies have to follow.

KYC - Know Your Customer ?
AML - Anti Money Laundering :money_with_wings:

Are legal policies in financial services that require professionals to make an effort to verify the identity, suitability, and risks associated with maintaining a business relationship. The procedures fit within the broader framework of a bank's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy.

Since PropellerAds is the company (legal entity) that sends (respectively the bank) you (natural individual) money, it has to make sure that all the guidelines are followed, otherwise PropellerAds will be fully liable in case of fraud (which then quickly runs into the millions in the admarket). Since PropellerAds consists of different (sub)companies, it depends on where you live, to which company you will be assigned and which KYC/AML requirements are necessary. That's why some companies (PropellerAds) have different requirements than others (Adsterra).

Yes, the business world has become complicated in recent years...:open_mouth:

This is rubbish are you paid by adsterra? do you work for adsterra?

@Kind No, of course not. We don't work for Adsterra and we don't get paid for anything. This is simply our experience and a brief summary of the laws. Whereas the text is more about PropellerAds, why they request an ID scan...

But as imm said, ad networks treat everyone differently. Unfortunately, that's all I can say.

As I wrote it, PropellerAds is a scam/fraud company - it's a waste of time and it's a waste of your traffic...for about 6 years they can't pay me 50 something dollars, but now few months ago, they have outdone themselves - they requested a copy of my ID to pay me by paypal - this is a joke and a mockery, so I asked in advance for a copy of the ID's of all their employees :) SCAM - BEWARE
This is a total scam too. What right does Propeller ads (internet company) to request your ID for payout. This is a madness data protection. They are essentially forcing you to provide your personal info by holding balance. That money in your account is YOUR money not theirs. You are not a traffic donator.
Post automatically merged:

This is a total scam too. What right does Propeller ads (internet company) to request your ID for payout. This is a madness data protection. They are essentially forcing you to provide your personal info by holding balance. That money in your account is YOUR money not theirs. You are not a traffic donator.
Sounds like they are selling personal data tbh

Last edited:
@Kind No, of course not. We don't work for Adsterra and we don't get paid for anything. This is simply our experience and a brief summary of the laws. Whereas the text is more about PropellerAds, why they request an ID scan...

But as imm said, ad networks treat everyone differently. Unfortunately, that's all I can say.
I have account on prop ads for years and last time when they ask me for ID they are told me how need to confirm how is paypal mine. lol
btw @VOE believe me some host have fixed rates and good deals with managers so 100% that host is never asked for ID. I know some host here which doing on that way I wont mentioned that host. btw you will see when some senior manager contact voe.sx you can make easy deal with him without providing ID
About your host is amazing all work perfect dont think how i have something wrong with you. Just keep your bussiness like that and you will be no 1. you already grown up just keep support here. Not like others shaving views and bad quailty and low budget servers ( example server which is desktop machine ryzen 5 or 7 called server )
I am looking for alternative host and i already making test with you and no problem at all. With others is 10 popunders, connection problem etc....
Sorry for my English.

I have account on prop ads for years and last time when they ask me for ID they are told me how need to confirm how is paypal mine. lol
btw @VOE believe me some host have fixed rates and good deals with managers so 100% that host is never asked for ID. I know some host here which doing on that way I wont mentioned that host. btw you will see when some senior manager contact voe.sx you can make easy deal with him without providing ID
About your host is amazing all work perfect dont think how i have something wrong with you. Just keep your bussiness like that and you will be no 1. you already grown up just keep support here. Not like others shaving views and bad quailty and low budget servers ( example server which is desktop machine ryzen 5 or 7 called server )
I am looking for alternative host and i already making test with you and no problem at all. With others is 10 popunders, connection problem etc....
Sorry for my English.
How much did @VOE pay you lol

I agree, they do provide good rates but that's because their popups lead to virus/malware sites so it isn't worth it.
Good rates only for popups but you must take into consideration their shaving tactics, confusing payment dates, direct redirects with popups, malicious ads and more

I've been working with adsterra for about 4 years, made thousands and thousands with them, i always knew they counted wrong impressions, opened multiple pops and counted one, but right now it turned absurd!
I build a script to count how many pops they open, this are my results
During a period of 30 minutes, 1 click per minute, opened 5 pops, counted 0.4 impressions per 5 pops
I tested the 728x90px banners, they inject virus and pops, which dont just open a pop, but redirect my full site to virus pages

Aftermath: Google blocked my site, 3 main anti-virus blocked my site, lost 200-400$ a day
I'll never use adsterra again! Do not trust them! They always deny what they do, but they are complete scammers.
Hi joshkeif02 i start with addsterra and when i put first ad antivirus said something about black list.I send mail to addsterra to delete my account then i report they website on google web support and on national cyber security centre.We should all report them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back