Status
Not open for further replies.

Adskeeper

Corporate Membership

image.png

AdsKeeper - #1 Solution for Traffic Monetization

Are you willing to make money with native ads and increase the engagement of your visitors at the same time?
Then AdsKeeper is your perfect choice.

With more than 5 years of experience, AdsKeeper is a global native advertising network with over 5k direct Publishers providing 15+ billion content recommendations DAILY.

Working with our platform, you will get access to the demand for every GEO and be able to monetize traffic from any device worldwide. Due to our cooperation with verified advertisers, we ensure 100% Fill Rate for our publishers with high-quality engaging content. Our automation-driven AI solution picks the content that the visitor is most likely to engage with based on the behavioral patterns they were following on other websites. On top of that, AdsKeeper provides tailored monetization solutions for websites in any language and GEO.

Our key benefits:
  • Innovative Ad Formats​
  • 100% fill rate​
  • GeoEdge protection​
  • TOP eCPM rates​
  • 24/7 support from your Personal Manager​
  • Automatic & Manual Optimization​
  • Flexible payment terms​
Our inventory includes the following formats:
  • Native ads​
  • In-page Push​
  • Push notifications​
  • Native video roll​
  • Video widget​
Payment Methods:
  • Paypal​
  • Paxum​
  • Webmoney​
  • Capitalist​
  • Payoneer​
  • Wire transfer​

AdsKeeper is constantly looking for new publishers to join our ad network. Become our partner and try our widgets, that will perfectly fit any website (both mobile and desktop). To provide extra support for our publishers, we are currently offering a 90% rev share.

Just register via the link and mention “Wjunction” to enjoy exclusive terms.

REGISTRATION

12 comments
its too far the net30 this days
Hello,

It's pretty flexible and can be discussed according to your expectations!
Weekly, bimonthly, etc is more than possible!

Please, register and contact your personal Account Manager for more info.

hey @Adskeeper,

Is there any way I could reach out to you privately here so we could discuss the possible implementation of your ads on the service I am planning to launch? I would like to see your current offerings and if we could negotiate a good deal.

Please let me know or just email me on cow (@) moo.click

I have been working with them since September 2017 ... they are good! not perfect because nobodys perfect :) but... good company. I know that 30net it can be a long time, but sometimes it's better to wait for something longer and make sure you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back