Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
I must be missing something. Why are you asking? Its a WOW site. Why wouldn't it? Are you just trying to advertise the site without looking like you are?

But what am I missing on the site that could make it not allowed? I'm not trying to pick on you I just see nothing illegal on it. It looks like a straight-forward WOW site. If that's all it is then you are good. No problems there

I'm pretty sure that thats a wow private server, I would be carefull with adsense, but I have adbrite on my forum that sells hacks for games, so give that a try if adsense dosn't work

Word of warning: They will ban you if you are earning too much money. My friend used to have adsense on a gaming website he was getting 200 bucks a month after 3 months he was banned.

thats a big lie, if you earn alot that means they also earn more, they wont ban you just becuse your earn alot.

oh yea but that still dont mean the ban was made becuse he was earning too mutch, i know alot people who are making 1-6000€/month for years now and never seen anyone getting banned for earning too mutch so i cant believe that was the reason for ban.

Word of warning: They will ban you if you are earning too much money. My friend used to have adsense on a gaming website he was getting 200 bucks a month after 3 months he was banned.

lol... im fucking earning +500 a month with adsense. Not scam, not illegal bullshit, and every month i get my check since the last 3 years.
perhaps your friend broke an adsense rule without knowing it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back