Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Sure I need mods and admins, people I can trust, know the scene, know katz rules and best practices, new ideas, and all good stuff for the forum.

I was talking to El Jentel and he gave an amazing greeat idea that will rock, it may take some time but I think I will do it... but I want to have everything real good first, nice staff team, posters, uploaders and an active forum, not just people downloading.

Can I apply for a position, to be apart of the staff in your community?

--EDIT--
I have just looked at the site and here is some things I think should be changed,

-The Shoutbox bg color white and then silver text is kinda glaring just hard to see.
-Avatar filesize 0kb to 6kb? no one can upload there avatar then.
-Sig character limit 3000 I recommend my sig here is 256 characters I could not use it on your site because its 1 character over.
-Header why don't you make the header logo redirect you to the board index instead of having the text board index there. In my opinion the background would look nicer if the text was there but the bg image should not say ColombianWarez in it. But if you decide not to change it then just remove the text.

I sent you a pm on your site, I do have some ideas you may want to consider.

Sure, that's why I need you guys cuz I want to make a great forums, if you want to apply reply here or pm, I'll add you to msn.

I really suck designing and my ideas are over, I've been alone for a long time and I think I really need a staff team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back