Status
Not open for further replies.

seif11

Banned
Banned
Actually I'm earning $10/day with adfoc.us, but some users said if you reach +$100/months they will bann you and they didn't pay, so is it true ?

21 comments
They will pay you the first time,but then,no.;
so careful mate,just don't with them just because they have higher rates,adf.ly paid me 7 times until now all are 3 figures.best company.

I agree on adfly. They've always paid me, and never got any serious issues with them yet. Just a little bit of advice: don't try to push your luck using them on adult sites, they're very strict on that part. I use linkbucks on adult site, they're legit too (just feel that they pay a little less than adfly)

Actually I'm earning $10/day with adfoc.us, but some users said if you reach +$100/months they will bann you and they didn't pay, so is it true ?

Its true. They banned me in July just one day before the payment day with more than $400 in my account balance without paying. When I posted in the "support forum" regarding the ban and they deleted my post also.

Last edited:
I've earned $10.00 so far. But waiting until next month to request the funds. I'll let you know if I get paid.

Chad

I pushed traffic to them for a week. Then I requested for payout - `pending` status goes for a month, or 1,5 month. Very long...
So today I tried to check if is still `pending` - but I got an alert about banned account. So lost about 60-70$.

This is my experience. Another good lesson that firstly get first payment and only then push traffic without any warnings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back