Status
Not open for further replies.

xandor

I just started trying adf.ly and I think it should be really nice to have it on all my images, so if the users try to view full image it shows but if they do anything else on my website it wont. (so it is very easy for users to avoid it so it wont be a really bad issue)

Is it any way I could change all my imagetwist links to use adf.ly?

Kinda slow to change them all manually and having all outgoing links would be very annoying for the users (found several ways to do that but not what I want).

Would also be nice if it was something to change all imagetwist to imageporter becouse imagetwist goes down very often lately.

4 comments
Suggestion

Hey;
Have you tried taking the interstitial code from adf.ly and putting in on the gallery or whichever page specifically?

That was how I managed it, when I wanted to do something similar - but it may be hard to manage depending on site structure, D:

I just started trying adf.ly and I think it should be really nice to have it on all my images, so if the users try to view full image it shows but if they do anything else on my website it wont. (so it is very easy for users to avoid it so it wont be a really bad issue)

Is it any way I could change all my imagetwist links to use adf.ly?

Kinda slow to change them all manually and having all outgoing links would be very annoying for the users (found several ways to do that but not what I want).

Would also be nice if it was something to change all imagetwist to imageporter becouse imagetwist goes down very often lately.

use the full page script code and put 'imagetwist.com' on the domain

visitors comes to site for content
adf-ly will sure irritate them n will never return to ur site
think twice b4 doing such things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back