ad-maven.com - The Best Pop under Network for Publishers

baongocpro

am_logo.png

The Best Pop under Network for Publishers​

Publishers

Our vast network of Publishers knows no limit! As long as we find quality users with high brand engagement activities and purchase intents – we will find a way to reach them through top performing and niche focused publishers. Our Publishers enjoy the best advertisers out there and large variety of Ads. We use our top optimization system and together we reach maximum revenue for our Publishers’inventory.

Advertisers

Ad Maven serves over 15 Billion impressions on a monthly basis, in the display sphere. We have partnerships with more than 80 networks from around the globe, in order to maximize the quality of our ad inventory and its diversity and thus to better optimize all types of traffic.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

To build the best, you need the best. With combined experience of 25 years in the field, the R&D team at advertising pioneer Webpick Internet Holdings constructed a unique RTB system. Registering to our highly advanced self-serve platform you can rest assure you’ll see the best results in the shortest time

REPORTING & ANALYTICS

Our devoted analytics team has developed a sophisticated system that tracks, determines and analyzes the data we collect from both advertisers and publishers, which allows us to optimize performance. Advertisers and publishers receive access to an online account where they can follow their campaign progress and keep track of the generated value.

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT

Each account is assigned with a dedicated account manager that handles all aspects of a live campaign and maintains continuous communication with the advertisers/publisher. Our account managers are highly involved in the campaign's success, utilizing our Reporting & Analytics, and are always available for consulting.

Payment: NET30, NET15,NET0
Proof:

YLtBABo.jpg

Email: neta.harel@ad-maven.com
Singup: Pop under Advertising – Ad Maven Ad Network

62 comments
Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to address your concerns and express my gratitude for the time you've invested in reviewing our network here in the forum. Your feedback is invaluable, and I'm here to offer some clarity on the situation.

Firstly, if you missed my response back in 2019, I want to emphasize that at AdMaven, we're dedicated to ensuring our publishers get paid, regardless of the volume of traffic – whether it's small or large. Initially, the minimum payout stood at $50, but we've since updated our terms, and now we accept payments as low as $5 through various methods.

AdMaven has consistently stood out as a high-performing network across all GEOs. The competitive CPM rates we provide are a result of the positive feedback we've received from publishers. We offer a variety of ad models, including Link locker and push notification ads, which are currently gaining traction in the industry. Our commitment to publishers is unwavering – we aim to stay loyal and offer the maximum CPM tailored to your niche and traffic sources.

When testing our service, it's important to note that achieving optimal results may take some time. Understanding your traffic enables our algorithm to select advertisers that match your users, optimizing CPM through real-time bidding.

Lastly, our self-service platform and round-the-clock support are what set us apart. We take pride in having dedicated managers who specialize in maximizing publisher revenue. We are committed to providing continuous support, ensuring a positive experience for each of our publishers.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification. Thanks again for being a part of the AdMaven community!

Warm regards

Last edited:
Back