Accessing PayPal From Different Country IP - (Possible or Not) My Brother's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansi09

Hello members, i hope one of the PayPal stuff answers my question urgently.

My question is that i am from Tunisia, my PayPal (which is activated & verified by a MasterCard & legitimate) can't receive money since it's from those country that simply can't. So i have my brother living in Italy & have an Italian PayPal of course activated & verified with that PayPal MasterCard & which of course can send receive & withdraw money.

My problem is that i am dealing with a website that i have some good amount of $$$ cash $$$ in it & i want to use my brother's PayPal to do that since it's able to receive money. (the website i am dealing with said yes & it's ok).

I need to know if it's possible to access his account from where i live (Tunisia) without jeopardizing his Italian PayPal.

To summarize, it's like the tile says : accessing my brother's PayPal from Tunisia while he's PayPal is Italian.

PS : i do really hope of PayPal's stuff answer my question.

9 comments
meybe can but i am not 100% sure about that
Tell your brother at italy added your email adderss and give him to validated not you validated the email adderss

As long as they are approved Paypal Countries. contact Paypal and tell them which country you will be in If they ever ask you for verification, you can provide them your credit card number (if asked) or the visa stamps in your passport.

make that look like your brother is always do travelling at tunisia but all must do by your brother

Last edited:
Yes you can. But I think better you use a Italian VPN (not proxy).
If you use any Italian VPN then you do not face any security issue by PayPal.

PayPal also have a smart login, once PayPal verify that you access you account on 2 different location, It will be white listed. First attempt will be some security check and once your done with it, that country specific IP will be white listed on your account.

PayPal also have a smart login, once PayPal verify that you access you account on 2 different location, It will be white listed. First attempt will be some security check and once your done with it, that country specific IP will be white listed on your account.
I hope this is works because it seems the best way to do everything legitimate :)

PS : Why there is no one from PayPal stuff in this section answering such questions !!!

Hello , i suggest you to not login on your PayPal's brother , cauz it will get limited automatic by their system after sometimes once it check that's login from different Country

what i suggest you is to use an Italian RDP or VPN or ! you can Make a PayPal account in Algeria , you will be allowed to withraw your money on your US Bank account (Payoneer)

Best Regards

PayPal can limit your account any time when someone logs in from an unknown IP. The limitation is mostly lifted after a few days though.

i didn't use any solution of what you said mates, i used my brother's Paypal without any problem although i received a big ass payment & requested it on his debit Card, everything went so smooth. Thank you PayPal from all my heart, i guess when everything goes legitimate you don't worry about your PayPal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back