Accessing Paypal account from another country

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Once I logged in at home and then at a cybercafe and my account got frozen. I had to send some details to prove it was me, for then to unfreeze it.7

Only happened once though.
(yeah, I know it's unsafe to use paypal on public computers, but I took some measures)

Well, i would say no need to take Risks.
I logged in to a UK account from a Indian IP and they Permanently Locked the account .. WTF

Make an NL account, use a NL VCC to verifiy it. Your account wont ever get banned, no matter which country you access it from. Been doing this for over a year now.

hi

yes it safe to access paypal account in diff country as long it is verified
account.
i am accesing u.k paypal account in india from last 2 years with no problem

This is what i did.

I made an NL paypal account and entered a legit address of a Netherlands resident in it with a real phone number ( got this by searching on google). After doing this, i went to www.vcc-shops.com and asked them for a VCC which is usable with a NL paypal account. They charged me 6 $ and everything has been working fine till now.

Although there is some downside to this, when you get a VCC from the above site, its only valid for 3 months. Although your paypal account remains verified after the expiration, some sites want you to use a working credit card with your account. The solution? Buy a new vcc. :)

They'll charge you a couple of dollars and everything should be fine then.

This thread is going way off topic with ways to make fake accts and shit, closed since the dude already got the answer he wanted in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back