Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChipEater

I've been searching through every single provider to find a way to accept card payments for my file hosting site.
The big guys all have a way to accept card payments directly (no third-party site).

How can I accept card payments to my file hosting site?

3 comments
You will need to deal with a financial institution directly.

1) Open a professionnal bank account. Preferably in Cyprus. Many Israeli are running Forex/BinaryOptions scams via bank accounts in Cyprus, there is a reason for that. Even RapidGator is located there.
2) Lie about your activity. Cypriot authorities will never dig your shit. On the records you will be selling potatoes online, while you'll be selling copyright infringing material.
3) You'll be given a kit, it's kind of an electronic POS terminal. Basically it's just a script communicating with your bank's servers directly. You'll be able to accept Visa/MasterCard/etc directly, bypassing third-party payment gateways such as Skrill/PayPal/WebMoney/etc. Most of these kits can be customized so that you can remove any reference to your bank. You'll be able to host the payment form directly on your own website without redirecting your visitor to a third-party website. Very conveniant isn't it?
4) If you want to go to jail, open your professionnal bank account and request your kit in a European/US country. Like UpToBox did. Otherwise do it in Cyprus.
5) Cyprus is digital mafia's paradise.
6) ???
7) Profit.

You will need to deal with a financial institution directly.

1) Open a professionnal bank account. Preferably in Cyprus. Many Israeli are running Forex/BinaryOptions scams via bank accounts in Cyprus, there is a reason for that. Even RapidGator is located there.
2) Lie about your activity. Cypriot authorities will never dig your shit. On the records you will be selling potatoes online, while you'll be selling copyright infringing material.
3) You'll be given a kit, it's kind of an electronic POS terminal. Basically it's just a script communicating with your bank's servers directly. You'll be able to accept Visa/MasterCard/etc directly, bypassing third-party payment gateways such as Skrill/PayPal/WebMoney/etc. Most of these kits can be customized so that you can remove any reference to your bank. You'll be able to host the payment form directly on your own website without redirecting your visitor to a third-party website. Very conveniant isn't it?
4) If you want to go to jail, open your professionnal bank account and request your kit in a European/US country. Like UpToBox did. Otherwise do it in Cyprus.
5) Cyprus is digital mafia's paradise.
6) ???
7) Profit.

Rapidgator's support phone number resides in Cyprus, but they're office address is in the Seychelles.
Does the same apply to the Seychelles?

I don't know Seychelles' reputation. All I can say is both the call-center and the office are just middle-men being paid to act on behalf of RG. You won't find any RG guy if you knock at the doors in Seychelles or Cyprus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back