About Responsive Web Design…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittybae

Hello Friends... i want to know When talking about responsive web design, what are the differences between the Mobile First and the Desktop First approaches? Where does each excel and what are some of the issues it leads to?Hello Friends... i want to know When talking about responsive web design, what are the differences between the Mobile First and the Desktop First approaches? Where does each excel and what are some of the issues it leads to?

1 comment
Hi Witty! Here's my opinion about this.

When you talk about mobile design, you're talking about a new design for the whole page you're doing. Here, you'll only have to look for phone improvisation (in some cases, tablets). Generally, by doing this, you can obviate and amend some things, like images, JS, etc.
The bad thing? If you want to make changes, you'll have to do it for mobile and desktop design.

When you talk about responsive design, you're talking about the same design (for phones, tablets, and desktop). You'll have to consider how to reduce and get the best optimization for all devices.
The bad thing? Improving for all devices it can be a tedious thing (images, JS and resolutions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back