Status
Not open for further replies.

NvpMuzic

As You all know, bitshare thread was closed, so If you need hep, PM Bitshare, send a ticket or use them page of facebook

I just want to remember to all that even banned users was paid, even suspended users was paid, but if you dont read faq and first post, and ask about payments you got suspended, is normal, even if you ask only once, lets all who are using bitshare ask only once about payments? is crazy... about everything, even payments, ask him on PM, open a ticket on website or use facebook page.

Once that they will add others way to pay, will be done the PP problem too.

3 comments
WDF said:
Have all these users contacting you to open the thread contact me.All I see is a lot of people like the fact I closed your thread for your antics. I am contemplating banning you for the scam action of banning users for bullshit. How well will your host do without WJ?

BitShare said:
What you (WDF) say is false.

1. We pay affiliates.
2. We pay even banned affiliates. NEVER we have not paid anyone, while being banned because of any reason other than cheating. We dont scam users.
3. We can ban everyone. Its our website, our rules. If users spam us, we will ban them. We tell this in our threads also in our signatures or replys. We dont want people spamming us over and over to use our website. We want them to leave and to spam anyone else.

Our Answer.

1. They will pay even you get banned.
2. Do not ask him about payment if you haven't waited over 30 business days. You will get banned due to "payment spam".
3. If you don't know the meaing of business days, use your dictionary or Google.

You were given a pm reply. Do you want me to start posting Pm's I received of a dissenting opinion or statement?

Anyone posting a opinion that is favorable of a provider under investigation from information that came from a leaked pm will be infracted or banned.

Anyone doing the above from behind a server/rdp/rda/vpn/proxy will be banned as a suspected dupe.

Bitshare, if you leak any more information from my PMs you will be banned for a very long time!

ADDED: If you have had issues with not receiving support from Bitshare please pm me with proofs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back