AbcVideo.cc Discussion

abcvideo

7q0Yxn7.png
Hi WJucntion.
We are AbcVideo.cc, a Streaming platform without limits.
About:
  • Ultra HD + SD streaming
  • Live encoding (Encoding while uploading).
  • 'No Ads' option for webmasters.
  • Multiple upload options (Web, Zoom, Remote, FTP, API, Clone, Torrent, etc)
  • upload subtitles
  • No premium is needed. Everything is free.
  • DMCA Leniency (Special accounts)
  • Unlimited storage/ bandwidth (as long as you've good traffic), The same applies to Inactive files
  • Contact us for Special Custom accounts.
  • No Uploading and downloading Speed limit.
  • Minimum Payout is 25$ via Paypal, Bitcoin, webmoney and 50$ for Payoneer. Weekly payout
  • Thumbnail Time slider on player
Rates:
Per 10K views​
Tier 1United States, Canada, United Kingdom$30
Tier 2Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway$18
Tier 3Austria, Finland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,Poland$10
Tier 4Belgium, Brazil, India, Israel, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates$4
Tier 5Others$2.5
  • 30% video must be watched to be counted as paid
  • 3 views count per IP in 24 hours (8 hours each)
  • Proxy, Server IP's , boots, Owner IP's are not counted.
  • Ads blockers' views would be multiplied by factor 0.1 (because that views generate less money)
Register Now!

Suppport:
Email: abcvideo.official@gmail.com
or PM in wjunction

NO Adult Content, Please!

Have Good traffic, Need custom solution; drop a message

Last edited:
150 comments
It's working now. I think you are doing some backend reinstalling. When I clicked your site at that time I was saying Testing 1 2 3
No we not doing anything maybe firewall stop you for few moment. because there is high level ddos attack. so maybe he disallow your ip or something few moment to check. Please write me when you found any issue. i am here for you.

After the problem with fembed, I tested a lot of hosts to use on my site. All the hosts that listed here and some not listed here like mystream.

Since I'm going to use it on my site, my priority is of course streaming speed and conversion speed. Some of the host that I tested have great streaming speed, and conversion took forever. Some have good conversion speed but streaming is always buffering.

Abcvideo, like they advertised, have very good conversion speed. Videos converted 1-2 minutes after uploading. What surprise me is streaming speed is very good too even though the converted file size is still big (almost the same size as original file). I guess they don't lower the bitrate for the video so the video quality is very good.

So this host have very good conversion speed, very good streaming speed and video with great quality. It should be perfect right? Well, unfortunately no host is perfect. Their interface is ugly, default sibsoft script interface. Even though interface does not reflect the quality of any host, but it always turn me off because it feels like they just in it for quick buck. They will create a host using default script, make a lot of money from uploaders and after few months disappear and create another host that use the same default script. Just with different logo. And their interface is not user friendly at all compare to dood stream

And abcvideo also does not support subtitle even though the owner said it should be available in 2 weeks.

But right now, abcvideo still 1st option for video host on my site because of their conversion speed, streaming speed and video quality. 2nd option is netu.tv that is always reliable (using them since 2017), but what I don't like about netu.tv is how video pops to open in another windows after clicked the play button. Lots of my user complaining about it.

I'm not getting any money for posting this review, I just have a chat with abcvideo owner on skype and he asked to post an honest review if I like their service. Just want more people to know about them and give them a chance and you'll like it.

Thanks for reading

After the problem with fembed, I tested a lot of hosts to use on my site. All the hosts that listed here and some not listed here like mystream.

Since I'm going to use it on my site, my priority is of course streaming speed and conversion speed. Some of the host that I tested have great streaming speed, and conversion took forever. Some have good conversion speed but streaming is always buffering.

Abcvideo, like they advertised, have very good conversion speed. Videos converted 1-2 minutes after uploading. What surprise me is streaming speed is very good too even though the converted file size is still big (almost the same size as original file). I guess they don't lower the bitrate for the video so the video quality is very good.

So this host have very good conversion speed, very good streaming speed and video with great quality. It should be perfect right? Well, unfortunately no host is perfect. Their interface is ugly, default sibsoft script interface. Even though interface does not reflect the quality of any host, but it always turn me off because it feels like they just in it for quick buck. They will create a host using default script, make a lot of money from uploaders and after few months disappear and create another host that use the same default script. Just with different logo. And their interface is not user friendly at all compare to dood stream

And abcvideo also does not support subtitle even though the owner said it should be available in 2 weeks.

But right now, abcvideo still 1st option for video host on my site because of their conversion speed, streaming speed and video quality. 2nd option is netu.tv that is always reliable (using them since 2017), but what I don't like about netu.tv is how video pops to open in another windows after clicked the play button. Lots of my user complaining about it.

I'm not getting any money for posting this review, I just have a chat with abcvideo owner on skype and he asked to post an honest review if I like their service. Just want more people to know about them and give them a chance and you'll like it.

Thanks for reading
Really thanks to choose us. I really like your detailed discussion and it looks like you forget to mention our most important part and that is our best support. but there are lots of things which you see with time. first of all as you mention we just copy same bit-rate it is not right we have some smart formula which calculate your video on data used per sec, compare file size with duration and some other calculation then system decide what to do with it. if it is going to use high bandwidth compared to average internet speed of clients it decrease bit-rate to optimized one . and also it convert it's one more quality of video that is normal quality so your videos have 2 qualities . Peoples with low internet also can stream with low quality.
same in customization we see lot of new companies invest in front end just to hide what they are using, we also invest but in back end to improve quality for your viewers first so you have more returning clients. Player is more important part of our game. theme is not a costly thing but a time consuming. when we get little free time from customization we will improve design as well.
Please write us anytime about issues and suggestions. we really need that.

a lot of security and many more bugs some times DDos but before staring time site looking good and the player also works well now see there have play button and many more issues no longer available users this site I also left

a lot of security and many more bugs some times DDos but before staring time site looking good and the player also works well now see there have play button and many more issues no longer available users this site I also left
Thanks for your comment. please send me message about your issue. i know in begging days of host you try there was few things to be fixed and really sorry for that experience but any issue now. please message me if you see any issue or suggestion.

218045$0.2815
for tier 1 30 usd? maybe 10 usd

yes . so you mean you have all tier 1 views? and also all payable? it show you all your views not only paid that's why view count is high. some peoples have ads blocker , some ip have already view in 8 hours and you showing stat what you provide us in month? because daily is just 20 to 25 views maybe some of your own also. here is one of your video. this video
and here is it's view count
3 of them have not watch movie
1 with ads blocker
1 from USA and check it's payment rate 0.003 which mean 30$
1 from gyana and paid according to that country rates $0.00025
1 view that already have watch other movie in last 8 hours
and here is proof of payment for that ip in other video

this is breakdown of your all views on this video. same way we have record of your every single view which you deliver us. you think gyana is in US or something? or you think just go and post hates on forum for some extra reward? we are working very genuinely and don't like any blame games. You are paid for what you deliver us.
Really thanks to work with us. i hope i have clear all your misunderstandings. if you want we can change in system only show paid views to people. we just never think about that because we know what we are working honestly.

Hello, abcvideo Admin
Can you add Indonesia to tier 4?
And can my acc get more space?
Username: lunaticraven

Thanks
Not possible for now. Maybe after covid 19 end we have more ads for that area . so we can discuss rates again later but sorry not possible for now. i hope you can understand

Back