aa.vg - PPD $20/1k| Resume & DAP Supported|Unlimitd Space|Files Del 30days inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, now suddenly it worked. Moments ago I could not access it at all.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

So far, looks good to me. I like the anonymous sounding url.
This may be a good alternative to mediafire/jumbofiles.

It is a paying alternative to mediafire/jumbofiles. Most people just add adfly or linkbucks before jumbo or mediafire which chases away some people.

One problen is that they give Uploader's name and numbers of download on the download page.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Those who have had problems lately - they changed their domain to aavg.net, aa.vg is not working for me anymore.

hmm wtf
cant acess the site through my normal browser, but in "Opera Turbo" its opening
Also working in my RDPs.
seems to be they are got banned by BSNL (ISP)
any 1 have same issue here??

STAY AWAY!!!!

2 days after uploaded almost 800 files everything is deleted including account. sent email and got reply "breach of the terms and laws."

also the rates are much lower then specified in a table so probably a scammer too!

Everytime users try to download a file, it says No File eventhough download link has been generated. Anyone have the same problem?

STAY AWAY!!!!

2 days after uploaded almost 800 files everything is deleted including account. sent email and got reply "breach of the terms and laws."

also the rates are much lower then specified in a table so probably a scammer too!

I think u uploaded illegal content,which against their Country rule & TOS

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Everytime users try to download a file, it says No File eventhough download link has been generated. Anyone have the same problem?

yes its happening to me to :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back