Status
Not open for further replies.

LEVAC109

Long story short, a group I made back in 2006 for the people from my country to share some news and social related stuff in a friendly manner got hijacked by person from this group. He's been so much against me all the time. He got access to my mail account and kicked my own email out from the administration group then added his. So I cannot even request for membership anymore. This group is important and this kiddo (around age 19) did this was pretty rude. I found out who did it because when I got access back to my email (via password reset and security questions), I saw his IP address in recent login locations. I don't wish to reveal much more information but if it's unclear to give advice from this, let me know.

Give me some advice how to approach this issue on getting back the control of the group.

4 comments
Your not very clear. Group ?? What is that??

Website? If yes just use phpmyadmin and change the email address of your member and click lost password and it will send you a password reset.

If just head moderator on a website the admin can reset the user password and email by looking at the original ip address and seeing it is yours.

Please provide some clear details , if this is facebook group/page or some sort of website?
and what kind of access do you have right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back