Status
Not open for further replies.

Chugi

Lately almost every day a new thread or a reply is made in the File Host Discussion forum, mainly saying "im new and i make 2$ daily from uploading, please give me some tips.."

Not a very esthetic and neat way for a busy forum to handle itself.

I suggest we make a sticky there with a variety of links to the great threads some of WJ's users made on tips for uploaders.

Just a thought :)

C

12 comments
I agree, but this will in no way stop people from making those threads. Some people on WJ are either blind, stupid or both.

They won't read it, that's for sure. They registered on WJunction because someone told them this is forum where they can get tips for uploading, and that's all that they want to know about this place, unfortunately.

They won't read it, that's for sure. They registered on WJunction because someone told them this is forum where they can get tips for uploading, and that's all that they want to know about this place, unfortunately.

Jason, my mama taught me never to give up on people, even if they are noob lamers who can't think for themselves :)

that would be a good idea this site has everything you need to get off the ground people need to do more reading and less posting i guess

Jason, my mama taught me never to give up on people, even if they are noob lamers who can't think for themselves :)

Your mama didn't deal with retardos in her life, obviously.
It's not about giving up on people. If something is already there, and you stick it into his eye, every possible answer there is, he'll still make retarded questions, that someone already answered in retarded way, understandable to him.

However, it isn't a bad idea to make one link heaven topic. Anyone?

I could make one, but am gonna need someone to help me out lol. The various threads with tips in them are like spread out all over WJ. Could someone help me find out what threads are where and are applicable to the filehosts section? I could then group them as necessary and create the sticky.

cvrle77, nice archive, thanks for collecting those for those who need it.

and regarding your previous reply, i agree with you, but let's not give them the "benefit" of the fact that this sort of thread doesn't exist. now that it will, we will have more fun flaming them :P

Chugi,
If you're interested, you can feel free to make a thread with those links in the File Host Discussion Forum, and I'll sticky it for you.

I'd do it myself, but unfortunately I don't use file hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back