Votes: 14 20.3%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faizann20

Hey guys, Its been a long time everyone is seeing this skin (very beautiful though) but since the time Capone had come, everything is getting changed with the passage of time. So why not a new Skin. My Idea is somehow different:

-We get a contest for Wjunction's Skin.
-The Winner will get something (will be decided later).
-The skin will be coded by some awesome coder.
-There will be votings for choosing the skin.

I know there was a similar contest before but that skin was gonna coded by DeLeTed but I never saw him now so Why Not a New Skin?

YES or NO?

26 comments
Why do you keep making this kind of threads? If you look around, admins said clearly that they won't be changing the skin :S And yet, you come and make such a thread.

Also, can you please stop abusing the center tag? Its like in your every topic/reply.

I remember a guy being warned for abusing colors in his replies, now they should warn you for abusing center tags.

My 2 cents.

EDIT:
Read this whole thread
http://www.wjunction.com/6-feedback-suggestions/111110-place-starting-look-old-dated.html

I lost 4mins to find it specially for you, oK?

well its not an bad idea at all i would agree with that but the current skin is well modified and its a good skin admins can change this skin a bit to look a little different rather than changing it completely? or even if you change it the new skin should be something good which will bring some goodness to this forum i mean after that skin there is no skin which will suit this webmaster forum

so admins do something unique if you're doing

WJ Skin is Like Premium, So We Don't Need any More skin i am Not sure they will do it cause skins are not made in minutes, they will have to look at everything then. So, NO!

Why do you keep making this kind of threads? If you look around, admins said clearly that they won't be changing the skin :S And yet, you come and make such a thread.

Also, can you please stop abusing the center tag? Its like in your every topic/reply.

I remember a guy being warned for abusing colors in his replies, now they should warn you for abusing center tags.

My 2 cents.

EDIT:
Read this whole thread
http://www.wjunction.com/6-feedback-suggestions/111110-place-starting-look-old-dated.html

I lost 4mins to find it specially for you, oK?

Capone is doing such an effort to the current skin so why not just a new skin with all those modifications together..

well its not an bad idea at all i would agree with that but the current skin is well modified and its a good skin admins can change this skin a bit to look a little different rather than changing it completely? or even if you change it the new skin should be something good which will bring some goodness to this forum i mean after that skin there is no skin which will suit this webmaster forum

so admins do something unique if you're doing

There are some epic designers around (Ya, there are). Several Awesome skins are made on regular basis, so why can't we get a totally new and supreme looking skin..

If the was a new theme to be made/done, i wouldn't get anyone from here to actually do it.

I never forced anyone to have a designer from WJ.

LOL Messiah xD
I'd hire Jayfella / mraza (y)

You are not the admin :D

WJ Skin is Like Premium, So We Don't Need any More skin i am Not sure they will do it cause skins are not made in minutes, they will have to look at everything then. So, NO!

I think more better premium skin like this can be made....

Thanks

man seriously why waste time making such threads ?

Capone has worked so much on this skin and why should get pain in the ass again for another skin ? This has been around and failed so is the case with this too.

Think something different for WJ leaving the skin because the current is so awesome and popular doesn't require a change at all.

i would like to see an skin change this forum is not doing any change everyforum does that either they update the forum software and change skin you actually see some small changes im talking about neowin forum etc,but wjunction is using and old forum software,which sucks my 2 cent :)

I would have hit facepalm button on that for sure. Premium ? in what sorts...

I dont need skin change anyways unless the skin is seriously epic something like http://www.barakadesigns.com/previews/Junction/ which was actually made for WJ but wasnt utilized & so it is up for sale.

Who cares about the skin ? Its a webmaster forum, not a miss universe's website :p

Have you seen digitalpoint, webhostingtalk, warriorforum, dnforum, etc. ?

They use a simple theme which is not fancy + its so simple that it won't increase the page load time with those crappy jQuery effects :D

Looks bland, not entirely horrid. Either way, a new skin isn't exactly needed. A planned move to IPB never happened, so a skin most likely won't happen either. In a board of this size, there's certain complications to keep in mind before rolling out a change so significant.

I thought there was a huge competition ages ago to design and new theme & the winners one would be coded and added as a 2nd theme.
I didn't see anything after the competition though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back