A movie streaming site where to register and which server to host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxrjs

Hi all.
I am planning to run a free movie streaming site,then which is the best domain register who will ingnore DMCA and which server to host my site?
Thanks a lot for giving me advice.
please show their web address.

19 comments
priviet02
Website(s):dreamscreenonline.com nationalistview.com welovemoviez.com

icon1.gif

will this be linking to movies or will you actually host them on the server
Trusted :l0calh0st , coldabhishek , image , chaoscript , SarKarRaj , ACE
scammer : magicworld11

Just ifame link to show streamings.
Movies will be stored at servers like videobb,vidbux,dankfile or other hosts.I just post [iframe]......[/iframe] the hosts provides to show streaming on my site.
Then
which domain register should i register
and
web hostings provider should i choose?

ahh so you are looking to embed the movies...

well most video hosts provide this now but i know most people use

http://www.veehd.com
videobb.com is becoming a good site

most offshore web hosting providers allow this here.....the domain if you want a much safer one it would usually cost lots more .....

I am also developing a site like that, but i want to stream the movies in my owner video player...

Know anyone where can i store the movies to do that?

Regards!

I am also developing a site like that, but i want to stream the movies in my owner video player...

Know anyone where can i store the movies to do that?

Regards!

If you want them to play on your own video player then they will have to be on your server for that I recommend Hong Kong, and a domain that is not from the USA. hosting copyrighted videos on your own server is not good and I thought you will last even in Hong Kong

There is a way, but i have no idea... i know a website, they store the movies in Megaupload... etc, you have to install a add-ons in your browser and then can you see the movies.

Anyone has a idea, how that add-ons has to be?

well thats simply embed codes, they dont host the movies on their site they use embed codes, if you are going to do embed codes just get a host in the netherlands,etc

even USA to start off

for example: http://www.movie2k.to/
probably 99% of sites you find that stream movies use embed codes from megavideo,vidxden,videoweed etc

Thanks for replay.

Mate, they embed from megaupload, bitshare, firefactory... i dont mean megavideo... some idea? :/

but Ok, i will look that hostings in Netherlands ^^

THanks

megaupload owns megavideo, you are probably getting confused.

if you upload a movie to megaupload I believe they will give you a link to it on megavideo

you shouldnt need to install any plugin other than divx player to watch embeded movies online, the one cuevana.tv makes you install is most probably some sort of malware

you shouldnt need to install any plugin other than divx player to watch embeded movies online, the one cuevana.tv makes you install is most probably some sort of malware
Maybe, i only find interessting, that they can stream videos from those servers... Has anyone a idea how can do something like that? a pice of code? :P

Guys , even i am looking for opening a site like this ..like embedding the videobb link in my site...So plz tell me where can i host and plz give me the link ...

and where can i get a Movie Template for this kinda site ? plz tell

Hi all.
I am planning to run a free movie streaming site,then which is the best domain register who will ingnore DMCA and which server to host my site?
Thanks a lot for giving me advice.
please show their web address.

hi I'm new here
I am also interested in a site with free online videos.
where is the safest register a domain where one can safely host my site?
thanks

If you want them to play on your own video player then they will have to be on your server for that I recommend Hong Kong, and a domain that is not from the USA. hosting copyrighted videos on your own server is not good and I thought you will last even in Hong Kong

Thats not true, you just need a bypass script and you can play movies without limits from videobb, videozer or mv in your "own" player - jw or flow. :sun:

You can check this on my site - http://moviearchive.eu (under development) ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back