Status
Not open for further replies.

apirateslife

I would like to see a more positive atmosphere on wjunction. I see more negative comments and insults than positive comments and compliments. It's starting to turn into WHT.

22 comments
I totally agree with you. There is a big negative vibe here. Everyone always has something negative to say. Then it turns into flaming and so on.

Yea ... Drama is all over the place ... Today recived my first official fuck you response XD

Anyway I don't give a fuck about the kiddies in here and their stupid wannabe comments.

Yeah, I realize it can't be stopped but you can increase the positive / negative ratio.

When someone says something negative about you. You have the right to say something negative back to them. What you don't have to do is carry the negative attitude and then tell someone else "fuck you" etc. It's a vicious cycle.

That's why let them talk to hand and sometimes it's even fun when you see that the other guy wants you to continue arguing and you don't and he even gets pissed off even more :p

It wouldn't be WJunction with out all the flame/negativity. But yeah if people didn't flame/argue every other post then this place would rock even more!

One of the big things that sets this place apart from other webmaster forums is the drama, we don't have a long list of rules like other webmaster forums its pretty leniant to be honest and its not easy to get banned. I think it would be sad if we lost that and became another dull webmaster forum were nobody argues with anybody and fights trolls with pointless clever speak instead of the needed "fuck off". Damn' I'de love to see a troll try and troll WJ I think they would get a big shock.

We don't have a long list of rules like other webmaster forums

Do we have any rules that are posted/set in stone?
And yeah I agree with you, thats one awesome thing about here is that we dont have to bend over backwords to post and stuff like other forums!

\yeah the drama here is what keeps me comiing to wj :D
theres negative drama everywhere anyway, you can't just filter it or it will get worse elsewhere.

DJ Norix

^ because you dont flame

and I only ever flame Th3_Narcassist because I don't like him :)

right?

and same. only flame Th3_ because i dont like his style. here, look
inettoughg.jpg

see what i mean? how can you not flame someone with an attitude like that?

Personally, i only speak to thos who i have seen around here quite often, or those that i have known for a while.

Its extremely easy to get into an argument and even easier to get sucked up in other peoples arguments. Just choose who you converse with carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back