Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesCandin

I live in ireland, i am on disablity. I get 195 a week and that money is looking smaller and smaller every year, where being poisoned by our government and sold out as slaves to other businesses.
I i have decided to do what i have been doing on a professional level just off the books.
I fix computers, hardware and software. Hacking when needed , servers etc you name i have done it.
I dont know graphics i am no good at it, I need someone to create a uniquely amazing logo for me

• Contraption Solutions
  • I am not even sure this is a good enough name . Anywho what ever you can ome up with i will be greatful something simple elegant and eye catching i plan on putting all this on paper printing it out and on business cards to get more poeple thank you

3 comments
Hi Sir.

Here is my Entry. Hope you will like it.

http://i.imgur.com/lMEm4I5.jpg
lMEm4I5.jpg

Also may I know it's paid request or free?

Oh crap i am sorry i forgot to say,Its free. I hope thats alright, I will go with your designs and what ever i get paid on the first job i will give you half you have my word. Will need your paypal account though first to do that. I am a man of my word! You dont have to believe me but when you see that first payment you will see that i am :)

Edit : is it possible to make the C Large, And I really do like the shading on the bottom Right Contraption solution logo, is it at all possible to make it in more appeasing colors, something to grab the eye but related to IT nothingg like a rain bow and no huge statment on where i am from just that i am an honest person seeking to earn some honest money with my it skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back